How to operate Self Service Check-in machine
Get Our Handy Operation Guide on Your Smartphone Before Traveling
Scan the QR code below with your smartphone for information on how to use the self-service check-in machines.
- 1.Search for your reservation.
Select your medium.
- 2.Confirm the person to complete boarding procedures for.
Select the person and tap Confirm.
- 3.Confirm the itinerary.
After checking the details, tap Confirm. Upgrades and flight changes can also be processed.
- 4.Select your preferred seat.
Select from the seats indicated on the Seat Map. You can select from different types of seats by tapping Basic Select.
- 5.After selecting your seat, tap Confirm.
- 6.Confirm your selected seat.
If everything is okay, tap Confirm. Tap the Change button to make changes.
- 7.Request a receipt and register miles.
If you would like a receipt or register miles, check the corresponding boxes. If you do not need to do so, tap Confirm.
- 8.A boarding pass (and receipt, if requested) will be issued.
*If you are using the SKiP service, you don't need to use the Automated Check-in Machine.
*Please use the Print function on your browser if you wish to print out this page. (Depending on your user environment, the printing layout may become misaligned.)