How to operate Self Service Check-in machine
Get Our Handy Operation Guide on Your Smartphone Before Traveling
Scan the QR code below with your smartphone for information on how to use the self-service check-in machines.
- 1.Tap on More options.
- 2.Tap on Ticketing.
- 3.Tap on No reservation.
*Please select "Retrieve reservation" if you already have a reservation, or "No reservation" if you have not.
- 4.Select the number of passengers.
Select the number and tap Confirm.
- 5.Select your departure date.
- 6.Select the destination.
Select the destination and tap Confirm.
- 7.Select the flight.
Tap the appropriate Seat Availability button for your flight.
- 8.Select fare.
Please select Flex Fare.
- 9.Confirm your ticket.
- 10.Provide an ANA Mileage Club Card or ANA Card on which your birthday has been registered.
Touch or insert your ANA Mileage Club Card.
- 11.Enter your telephone number.
Enter the representative's telephone number, including the area at the beginning, and tap the Confirm button.
- 12.Confirm purchase details.
After checking the details, tap Confirm. If you wish to make a change, tap the corresponding button.
- 13.Check the points to note about baggage.
Information about baggage will appear.
- 14.Select your preferred seat.
Select from the seats indicated on the Seat Map. You can select from different types of seats by tapping Basic Select.
- 15.After selecting your seat, tap Confirm.
- 16.Confirm your seat.
If everything is okay, tap Confirm. Tap the Change button to make changes.
- 17.Select your payment method.
Select either Edy or credit card.
- 18.If paying by credit card, insert your credit card.
- 19.Request a receipt and register miles. If you would like a receipt, check the corresponding box. If you do not need a receipt, tap Confirm.
- 20. An e-Ticket Receipt and boarding pass (receipt) will be issued.
- 21.Process complete.
*Please use the Print function on your browser if you wish to print out this page. (Depending on your user environment, the printing layout may become misaligned.)