How to operate Self Service Check-in machine
Get Our Handy Operation Guide on Your Smartphone Before Traveling
Scan the QR code below with your smartphone for information on how to use the self-service check-in machines.
- 1. Search for your reservation.
Select your medium.
- 2.Confirm the person that will be registering their Shareholder's Benefit Number and password. Select the person and tap Confirm.
Select the person and tap Confirm.
- 3. Confirm the itinerary.
After checking the details, tap Confirm.
- 4.The required number of Shareholder's Benefit Numbers will be displayed.
Check the required number of Shareholder's Benefit Numbers, then tap the button that corresponds to your preference.
- 5.Select either Scan Registration Code or Enter the Number and Password.
- 6. If you select Scan Registration Code, you must provide the registration code that is printed on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card. Scratch away the area on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification Card to reveal the registration code, then scan it.
- 7.If you select Enter the Number and Password, you must manually enter the Shareholder's Benefit Number and the registration password.
Enter the Shareholder's Benefit Number and password, then tap Confirm.
- 8.Registration will then be completed.
Information on Shareholder's Benefit Number will not be collected. After the registration, please keep Information on Shareholder's Benefit Number with you until after boarding.
*Please use the Print function on your browser if you wish to print out this page. (Depending on your user environment, the printing layout may become misaligned.)