Updated on June 25, 2018 [Update History]
- For refunds for flight tickets (solely for Japan domestic flights) that are requested on or after October 1, 2019, a refund charge of JPY 440 per ticket (sector) will be incurred regardless of the ticket purchase date and scheduled departure date. For details, please see Tax Rate Applicable to Japan Domestic Fares, etc., in Accordance with Change to Japanese Consumption Tax Rate.
The 4 main points about ANA Japan Domestic Fares!
Chose a fare that suits your needs from ANA FLEX, ANA VALUE and ANA SUPER VALUE.Further Details
Super Early Reservations!
Reservation and purchase is available from a maximum of 355 days prior to departureFurther Details
Easy-to-use Flight Awards!
Reservations and changes are available from seasonal schedule issuance up to the day prior to departureFurther Details
POINT1 Simple Rules!
|Sales Start Date||09:30 (JST) 355 days prior to departure|
|Reservation Deadline||Departure date|
|Payment Deadline||Within 3 days including the reservation date|
|Refund Charge||JPY 430 per sector|
|Cancellation Charge||Prior to Departure||Cancellation charges will not apply.|
|After Departure||An amount equivalent to approx. 20% of the fare|
- *1 Some of these fares must be paid for by the reservation deadline or the payment deadline, whichever comes first.
|For ANA Mileage Club Members Only
ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY
|Sales Start Date||09:30 (JST) 355 day prior to departure|
|Reservation Deadline||Before seasonal schedule issuance*2|
|Payment Deadline||Reservation date|
|Refund Charge||Refund charges will not apply|
|Cancellation Charge||Prior to Departure||An amount equivalent to approx. 30-60% of the fare*3|
|After Departure||100% of the fare (*Excluding Passenger Facility Charge)|
- *2 After the seasonal schedule has been issued, ANA VALUE and ANA SUPER VALUE will go on sale. Please see here for the sales periods for ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY, ANA VALUE, and ANA SUPER VALUE.
Please see here for information concerning the ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY sales end date. ANA VALUE and ANA SUPER VALUE will go on sale a few days after the sales period for ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY has ended.
- *3 No cancellation charges will apply from the time of purchase up to 55 days prior to the departure date.
What is the ANA FLEX?
The ANA FLEX is a fare with four different fare amounts, from type A to D, which are based on expected seat availability.
You will be shown the cheapest ANA FLEX available for your reservation/purchase from types A to D. The fares shown will depend on expected seat availability for each flight.
- * The fare amount will be indicated by adding A, B, C or D to the the fare name as follows: "ANA FLEX-A", "ANA FLEX-B", etc. (ANA FLEX-D is the cheapest.)
- * Since expected seat availability will change, the fare available for your reservation/purchase may vary depending on the time you make the reservation.
Overview of ANA FLEX, ANA VALUE, and ANA SUPER VALUE
- * Fare amounts of ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY will also change depending on expected seat availability.
POINT2 Super Early Reservations!
What does release after seasonal schedule issuance mean?
Some fares will go on sale after seasonal schedule issuance, twice a year.
Summer Schedule Flights (from the last Sunday of March until the Saturday immediately before the last Sunday of October): To go on sale in late January
Winter Schedule Flights (from the last Sunday of October until the Saturday immediately before the last Sunday of March in the following year): To go on sale in late August
- *Arrival/departure times, flight number, aircraft type, aircraft, operating airline, and seat number, etc., are subject to change even after the timetable has been issued.
Fare Release Dates
|Sale Date||Fare Types|
|09:30 AM (JST) 355 day prior to departure||ANA FLEX, Child Fare, Disability Discount, @Biz, ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, Shareholder's Benefit Discount, Shareholder's Benefit Discount (Child), Islands Ticket, Caregiver's Fare, Premium Fare, Premium Child Fare, Premium Disability Discount, Premium @Biz, Premium ANA Card Holder's Discount Fare, Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount, Premium Shareholder's Benefit Discount (Child), ANA SUPER VALUE EARLY
<Flight Schedule Issuance Period>
*Departure/arrival times, flight numbers, aircraft types, aircraft, operating airlines, and seat numbers are subject to change even after the flight schedule has been issued.
|Goes on sale after seasonal schedule issuance
(late August and late January)
|ANA SUPER VALUE 21/28/45/55/75, ANA VALUE 1/3, ANA SUPER VALUE PREMIUM 28, ANA VALUE PREMIUM 3, AMC Companion Fare, flight awards|
|First day of the month two months prior to boarding*1
(eg., Fares for June flights will go on sale on April 1.)
|ANA VALUE TRANSIT, ANA VALUE TRANSIT 7, ANA VALUE TRANSIT 28|
|Departure date||Senior Special, Youth Special|
- *1 More than one month's worth of fares may go on sale simultaneously during certain periods such as the year-end/New Year period.
The sale dates for the transit fares ANA VALUE TRANSIT, ANA VALUE TRANSIT 7, and ANA VALUE TRANSIT 28 are shown below.
The sale dates for transit fares following those below will be announced when the seasonal flight schedules are issued (late August and late January).
|Sale Date||Period Available for Reservation and Purchase|
|Up to June 30, 2018||For flights up to August 31, 2018 (two months prior to departure, same as present)|
|From 04:30 (JST) on July 1, 2018*7||Fares for flights from September 1 to 30, 2018 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on August 1, 2018||Fares for flights from October 1 to 27, 2018 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on September 1, 2018||Fares for flights from October 28 to November 30, 2018 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on October 1, 2018||Fares for flights from December 1, 2018 to January 7, 2019 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on November 1, 2018||Fares for flights from January 8 to 31, 2019 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on December 1, 2018||Fares for flights from February 1 to 28, 2019 to go on sale simultaneously|
|From 00:00 (JST) on January 1, 2019||Fares for flights from March 1 to 30, 2019 to go on sale simultaneously|
- *7 The start time may change slightly due to system-related reasons.
Discontinuation of Complete Reservation Service
Discontinuation of Complete Reservation Service, which allows customers with multi-sector itineraries to book their return journey or any subsequent sectors upon reservation of their first sector before they go on general sale, will be discontinued after June 30, 2018 (for flights departing after September 14, 2018). Customers with multi-sector itineraries will have to book each sector after the relevant fare goes on general sale.
POINT3 Easy-to-use Flight Awards!
Reservations and changes are available after seasonal flight schedule issuance up to the day prior to departure!
|Reservation Start Date||After seasonal schedule issuance|
|Reservation / Reservation Changes Deadline||Up to the day before departure|
|Changing to the Flight Departing Before Your Reserved Flight at the Airport on the Departure Date||Unavailable|
|Mileage Required for Two Sectors||Mileage required for one sector applies *1|
|Flight Ticket Rules||Validity Period||Issue date and 1 year thereafter|
|Refund Period||Within 30 days after the ticket expiration date|
- *1 The chart showing the required mileage for two sectors will be removed. For information on required mileage, please see here.
POINT4 Use Your Tickets for Longer!
Validity Period for Flight Tickets
|Validity Period||Issue date (purchase date*) and 1 year thereafter|
- * If paying at a convenience store or similar, this will be the day that ANA confirms payment.
Flight Ticket Refund Period
|Refund Period||Within 30 days after the ticket expiration date|