This information is current as of June 25, 2020. Face masks are mandatory when riding in public transportation and in station buildings.
Brussels Airport (BRU) to Downtown Brussels
- "→" indicates the route.
Brussels Airport-Zaventem → Brussels-Central station
- Platform: The station is connected to the terminal
- Time required: 15 to 24 minutes
- Fare: €10.20 for first class, €9.10 for second class
- Operating hours: 4:41 to 0:02 on weekdays, 5:24 to 0:31 on weekends (approx. 5 to 40 minutes intervals)
No. 12.Airport Line
Brussels Airport → Shuman → Brussels City[Trône]
- Platform: Bus station below the arrivals hall
- Time required: Approx. 30 minutes (varies with traffic conditions)
- Fare: €4.50 (when purchased in advance at an automated ticket machine. €6 when purchased on the bus)
- Operating hours: 5:36 to 0:35.Mon to Fri, 1 to 5 busses/Sat to Sun, 1 to 4 busses..
- Platform: Taxi stand outside the front entrance to the arrivals hall
- Time required: Approx. 20 to 30 minutes (varies with traffic conditions)
- Fare: Approx. €45 (varies with traffic conditions)
- Operating hours: 24 hours a day
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.