This information is current as of December 12, 2021. Face masks are mandatory when riding in public transportation and in station buildings.
Brussels Airport (BRU) to Downtown Brussels
- "→" indicates the route.
Brussels Airport-Zaventem → Brussels-Central station
- Platform: The station is connected to the terminal
- Time required: 15 to 25 minutes
- Fare: €10.20 for first class, €9.10 for second class
- Operating hours: 4:31 to 0:02 on weekdays, 5:24 to 0:31 on weekends (approx. 5 to 45 minutes intervals)
No. 12.Airport Line
Brussels Airport → Shuman → Brussels City[Trône]
- Boarding point: Bus station below the arrivals hall
- Time required: Approx. 30 minutes (varies with traffic conditions)
- Fare: €7.50 (when purchased in advance at an automated ticket machine. €7 when using a touchless card.)
- Operating hours: 5:40 to 0:30. Mon to Fri, 1 to 6 buses per hour; Sat to Sun, 1 to 4 buses per hour.
- Platform: Taxi stand outside the front entrance to the arrivals hall
- Time required: Approx. 20 to 30 minutes (varies with traffic conditions)
- Fare: Approx. €45 (varies with traffic conditions)
- Operating hours: 24 hours a day
Copyright (C) Arukikata/Gakken