This information is current as of November 18, 2020. As protection from COVID-19, everyone is required to wear a mask or face covering on all public transportation.
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) to Downtown Honolulu
- Platform: Arrivals terminal, second floor
- Time required: Approx. 45 minutes
- Fare: $2.75
- Operating hours: No. 19: 5:10 to 23:39 on weekdays and holidays (18 to 57 minute intervals), 5:01 to 23:41 on Saturdays (20 to 87 minute intervals), and 5:10 to 23:39 on Sundays (20 to 78 minute intervals)
No. 20: 5:26 to 17:58 on weekdays and holidays (48 to 71 minute intervals), 6:06 to 17:58 on Saturdays (43 to 60 minute intervals), and 6:06 to 17:58 on Sundays (45 to 61 minute intervals)
- Hand luggage that can brought on the bus is only as much as can be carried on the lap
- Platform: Arrivals terminal, individual traveler exit, turn right. Or go out the tour traveler exit, and walk towards the interisland terminal, etc. Look for the 'ROBERTS HAWAII EXPRESS SHUTTLE' sign and the attendants wearing yellow Hawai'ian shirts
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes
- Fare: One-way $23 (Free luggage allowance is two pieces per person.)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (tell the attendants that you want to use the shuttle. It will depart in 20 to 30 minutes or so)
- Platform: First floor of the arrivals terminal. Attendants will be wearing yellow shirts.
- Time required: Approx. 20 to 30 minutes
- Fare: Around $40 (tip $1 per piece of luggage. A tip of 15% of the fare is also advisable)
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.