on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Downtown Houston
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport Shuttle Van
Super Shuttle (shared ride)
IAH → your desired location in Downtown Houston
- Platform: Request at the counter near Door E-101 on the Terminal E arrival lobby floor (1F). When there is no clerk, call using the phone on the counter, or book in advance on the website.The bus stop is just outside the front exit.
- Time required: Approx. 45 minutes
- Fare: $23 to downtown
- Operating hours: Leaves according to plane arrivals and departures.
Metro Bus No.102
IAH → Downtown Houston
- Platform: Outside the south baggage claim area of Terminal C, Floor 1
- Time required: Approx. 50 to 60 minutes
- Fare: $1.25
- Operating hours: weekdays 5:04 to 0:49 the following day (15 to 30 minutes intervals), weekend 5:18 to 0:48 the following day (30 minutes intervals)
- Platform: outside the front exit of the Terminal A, B, C and E.For Terminal E, exit from door 102, south side of the first traffic island.
- Time required: Approx. 30 minutes
- Fare: Approx. $60 to 75 (additional $2.75 when departing from the airport. additional $1 during nighttime (20:00 to 6:00 the following day), tips are separate and are about 15 to 20% of the fare)
- Operating hours: 24 hours a day
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.