This information is current as of November 19, 2020.
O'Hare International Airport (ORD) to Downtown Chicago
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport Shuttle Van
Go Airport Express (shared ride)
ORD → your desired location in the Downtown Chicago
- Platform: Departing from outside of the arrival level of each terminal at doors 1E, 2D, 3E, and 5E respectively. Ticket sales counter is near the door.
- Time required: 45 to 90 minutes (depending on the destination or on traffic conditions)
- Fare: Oneway $89 to 106
- Operating hours: 4:00 to 23:30 (10 to 15 minutes intervals)
Rail (As of November 2020, late night service from the airport station is suspended)
CTA Train Blue Line
ORD → Any CTA train station in downtown Chicago (such as Washington, Clark/Lake etc.)
- Platform: CTA Blue Line station "O'Hare" is on the lower level of Terminal 2. The Blue Line travels above ground in the suburbs and below ground in the downtown area. Travel from the International Terminal to Terminal 2 is by bus. The tram connecting the terminals is under repair and is scheduled to open again sometime in 2020
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes
- Fare: One way $5 (Inner city to Midway Airport is $2.50)
- Operating hours: every day 4:00 to around 24:00
- Platform: From the curbside area after exiting the baggage claim floor. There are usually staff present.
- Time required: 25 to 75 minutes (depending on the destination, on traffic conditions)
- Fare: $50 to $80 (There is a $4 surcharge from the airport.Tips are separate and are about 15 to 20% of the fare)
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.