on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Sea-Tac Airport (SEA) to Downtown Seattle
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport Shuttle Van
Downtown Airporter (shared ride)
SEA → Renaissance → Crowne Plaza → Fairmont Olympic → Hilton → Sheraton Grande → Grand Hyatt → Westin → Warwick
- Platform: Cross the Skybridge No.4 to the third floor of the parking garage at Island 2. Has signage
- Time required: Approx. 40 to 60 minutes (it goes from hotel to hotel in order for specified hotels)
- Fare: One way $25.45 (payment is by credit card only)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (Reservations must be made at least 2 hours in advance)
Sound Transit Link Light Rail
SEA → stations of Light Rail
- Platform: After Crossing the Skybridge No.6, the airport station is at the end of the dedicated road on the 4th floor of the parking lot building.
- Time required: Approx. 35 to 45 minutes (depending on destination)
- Fare: One way $3 to 3.25
- Operating hours: Mon.to Sat. 5:04 to 0:04 following day (6 to 15 minutes intervals), Sun. 6:04 to 23:19 (10 to 15 minutes intervals)
- Platform: Cross the Skybridge to the third floor of the parking garage
- Time required: Approx. 25 to 40 minutes (depending on the destination or on traffic conditions)
- Fare: $50 to 75 (tips are separate and are about 15 to 20% of the fare)
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.