ANA Airport Support (International Flights)
Response to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), prescribed services may not be provided due to applicable laws and regulations or travel conditions of the relevant countries.
- If a PCR or antigen test is required at the airport upon arrival, waiting time for travelers may take longer than usual and escort service may be limited due to restrictions.
- If isolation (or other quarantine) measures are required as part of quarantine measures at the time of destination entry, please note that there is a possibility that the traveler may be restricted from meeting others upon arrival if the traveler is requested to be transferred to a government-designated accommodation or isolation facility.
ANA will continue our effort to maintain airport service as well as top safety to our customers and take preventive measures upon providing assistance service to our customers. Thank you for your understanding, however, airlines will not be responsible for any changes or measures and any incurred expenses related.
To help you travel with peace of mind, our airport staff will escort you from the check-in counter to the boarding gate (to the lounge for passengers eligible to enter the lounge), during transit and upon arrival.
At the Departure Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the check-in counter to the boarding gate (passengers who are eligible to use the ANA lounge or an ANA partner lounge will be escorted from the check-in counter to the lounge).
At the Connecting Airport
Passengers will be escorted from the disembarking gate to the flight connection counter or the boarding gate for a connecting flight by airport staff. If the connecting flight will depart from a different terminal, passengers will be escorted to the shuttle bus area.
There is a limit to the number of passengers who can use this service when connecting to another flight. For further information, please inquire over the telephone.
- Passengers who are 12-16 years old (or 14-17 years old for flights arriving to and departing from Mexico City) and boarding alone are not eligible for this service.
At the Arrival Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the disembarking gate to the arrival lobby or passenger pick-up area.
- This service is not provided for baggage transportation or childcare purposes.
- Individual service can not be guaranteed.
- At airports outside of Japan, we cannot guarantee that the staff member assisting will be a Japanese speaker.
- In some countries, the passengers under the age of 18 traveling alone are required to prepare consent letter signed by a parent / guardian or the official document. Please refer to Special guidance for each country in addition.
- We may not be able to accommodate your request for this service due to restrictions placed on the number of customers who can use it, as well as for other reasons. Service details will also very depending on your itinerary and the situation at the airport, so please check these details upon making your request.
Customers to whom any of 1 to 4 below apply are eligible for support at all airports served by ANA Group-operated scheduled international flights *1. Furthermore, customers traveling together are also eligible for support if each of them match any of the following descriptions: A lone adult passenger accompanying one or more children aged 3 or under; an elderly passenger (aged 65 or over) boarding alone; an expectant mother boarding alone.
- A lone adult passenger accompanying one or more children aged 3 or under
A lone adult passenger accompanying one or more children aged 3 or under and one or more children aged 4 to 11
- An elderly passenger (aged 65 or over) boarding alone
A lone elderly passenger (aged 65 or over) accompanying a child aged 11 or under
- An expectant mother boarding alone
A lone expectant mother accompanying a child aged 11 or under
- A child aged 12 to 16 boarding alone (or 14 to 17 for flights to Mexico) *2
- *1.Passengers using ANA operated flights under the ANA name are eligible. For codeshare flights and flights operated by other carriers, please check with the operating carrier.
Escort service on arrival at San Francisco and San Jose airports may be partially excluded. Please check the details when you apply.
- *2.There are some exclusions to this service. For children aged 5 to 11 (or 5 to 13 for flights to and from Mexico City) who are boarding alone, please use ANA Junior Pilot.
How to Make a Reservation / About the Procedure
Reservations for airport assistance must be made by telephone at least 72 hours prior to the departure of the flight for which support is requested.
Online reservation is not available.
Inquiries from within Japan
9:00 to 18:00 (available year round)
(fixed rate from anywhere in Japan)
Dial a number above and select "2" when the automated voice system is prompted.
If you need to make an inquiry outside of the business hours of 9:00 to 18:00, please contact the International Reservation and Customer Service Center.
If you need to make an inquiry outside of the business hours of 9:00 to 18:00, please contact the International Reservation(Japan site only) and Customer Service Center.
Inquiries from outside Japan
Please call your respective ANA branch office.
For passengers who require assistance
For your pleasant journey, ANA is happy to help you.
The ANA Group provides assistance for passengers with disabilities or for those who are ill or injured to assure a safe, secure and comfortable travel.
We provide assistance for customers traveling with a much loved pet.