Information on Self-service Baggage Drop Machines (International Flights)
- Self-service baggage drop machines are now available at Narita Airport.
Check in your baggage easily without having to wait in line at the counter.
- Customers who have checked in for their flight and have their boarding passes can go directly to a self-service baggage drop machine to check in their baggage.
- If you have printed out a baggage tag on a self-service check-in machine, you can attach the tag to your baggage and then check it in using a self-service baggage drop machine.
- Please note that machine specifications and usage procedures may differ by airport.
Hours of Operation for Self-service Baggage Drop Machines
|Airport||Open Time for Self-service Baggage Drop Machines|
|Tokyo (Narita)||7:00 - check-in close time for the last departure flight of the day|
|Hong Kong||2.5 hours prior to departure flight - closing of check-in counter|
Customers who have checked in for their flight and have their boarding passes.
However, the following customers should proceed to an ANA check-in counter for international flights:
- Customers requiring boarding assistance
- Customers required to pay excess baggage charges when checking in their baggage
- Depending on reservation and ticket details, some other customers may not be able to use this service. Please ask an ANA ground staff for details.
Baggage That Cannot Be Checked In Using Self-service Baggage Drop Machines
On top of dangerous goods, items such as those listed below, fragile items, and baggage of non-standard shape cannot be checked in using self-service baggage drop machines.
- Golf bags
- Skis or snowboards