Passengers and Routes Eligible for Online Check-in
- Passengers with an e-Ticket
*Passengers who require boarding assistance, such as wheelchair users, can also use online check-in. Please obtain your boarding pass at the airport on the departure date.
Passengers with Online Check-in Restrictions
The passengers below should either check in online from 24 hours to 75 minutes prior to the departure of the international flight, or go to a check-in counter on the departure date.
- - Passengers flying to the USA who require a visa for their immigration documentation
- - Passengers who have purchased a ticket with a fare for which advance seat reservation is unavailable (e.g., requests made through a travel agency)
- - Passengers who have reserved and purchased a ticket for an ANA Group-operated international flight under a flight number for another airline (ticket number required)
- - Reservations containing infants under 2 years old occupying their own seat*
*If you are unable to make advance seat reservations on the ANA website, you can do so instead by calling ANA no later than 24 hours prior to the departure of your international flight. After reserving your seats, you can then check in online via the ANA website.
- - Passengers trying to check in before or after the applicable time
- - Codeshare flights from/to Japan operated by other airlines
- - Passengers with medical certificates
- - Passengers who have purchased extra seats to carry on bulky baggage or for similar reasons
- - Infants under 2 years old who are not occupying their own seat, and passengers sitting together with said infants
- *Online check-in may not be available in some cases even if you have registered the required information in advance. In this instance, you will receive an email advising you complete check-in at the airport.
- *Online check-in may become unavailable for system-related reasons. In such cases, please check in at the airport.
Legend: ○ = Eligible / × = Ineligible / △ = Conditions apply
(1) All ANA Group-operated international flights (codeshare flights operated by other airlines are ineligible)
*Some flights, such as charter flights, may be ineligible.
(2) Up to 2 Japan domestic sectors with a connection to/from an ANA Group-operated international flight
Conditions for connecting flights are as follows.
- - When connecting from a Japan domestic flight to an international flight: Connection must be on the same day or the following day. (Example 1)
- - When connecting from an international flight to a Japan domestic flight: Connection must be on the same day. (Example 2)
(3) A partner-airline operated flight with a connection to/from an ANA Group-operated international flight
*Depending on flight status, check-in may not be completed for flights operated by other airlines.
(4) Connecting from flights operated by other airlines (first sector of journey) to any ANA Group-operated international flight (codeshare flights operated by other airlines are ineligible)
Conditions for online check-in are as follows.
- - When sectors for ANA and other airlines are printed as separate tickets: Available only for ANA Group-operated flights.
- - When sectors for ANA and other airlines are printed on the same ticket: Available when check-in has been completed for the first flight sector.