Passengers under the age of 18 travelling alone or with the person who is not their parent or guardian to/from Mexico.
In accordance with Mexico regulations, the minors under the age of 18 entering/departing Mexico without their parent/guardian are required to prepare the official document.
ANA requires to submit the consent letter signed by the parent/guardian when the passenger under the age of 18 boards on the flight to/from Mexico travelling alone or with the person who is not the parent or guardian.
- ・Passengers aged between 5-13 travelling alone are requied to use ANA Junior Pilot.
- ・Passengers aged between 14-17 travelling alone can use ANA Airport Support if the parent/guardian wishes to request assistance.
・Passengers aged between 14-17 travelling alone who cannot use ANA Airport Support and passengers aged up to 18 travelling with the person who is not their parent/guardian are required to submit Consent letter[PDF].
The Consent letter is reuired to be filled out in Spanish. Without the Consent letter ANA may refuse the carriage.
The following passengers need pre-application at the immigration when they depart from Mexico.
- ・Passengers aged between 5-13 travelling alone.
- ・Passengers aged between 14-17 travelling alone.
- ・Passengers aged between 14-17 travelling with guardian who is not their parent .(including travelling with thier grandparents or brothers/sisters who are over 18.)
You need to go to an immigration office before departure with the following documents to get approved.
- 1. SAM
Fill out the form in following link and print out three copies.
- 2. Three copies of passenger's passport
- 3. Three copies of passenger's birth certificate
- 4. Three copies of their parents' ID (passport/INE)
*INE is an identification card which is held by Mexican nationals over the age of 18.
- 5. Three copies of accompanied passenger's ID.
*In the case of that a company is not their parents
- 6. Three copies of a resident card of Mexico.
*Only in the case of that the passenger holds one