Information about PCR Tests for International Travel from or to Japan
At present, you may be required to present a negative PCR test certificate upon entering any country or region due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This page provides information on medical facilities offering PCR tests for customers traveling internationally from or to Japan.
Before using one of these facilities, please confirm the details regarding the facility and the relevant country's travel conditions.
Before Leaving Japan: PCR Test for International Travel from Japan
You will find information below on our partner medical facilities inside Japan where you can obtain a PCR test certificate for international travel from Japan.
- For the latest travel conditions, please check the relevant information provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan's overseas safety homepage, the embassy/consulate at your destination, the health authorities, etc.
Partner Clinics inside Japan
- The link for each clinic will take you to an external website, and any procedures that are performed thereafter will result in a contract being made directly with the relevant clinic.
- If you have any questions about PCR tests, please contact the relevant clinic directly.
- A negative PCR test certificate issued by one our partner clinics will not guarantee entry to another country. Please be sure to confirm the applicable entry conditions, etc. yourself.
- Mita Kokusai Building Clinic and clinic nearme(T Care Clinic) can provide valid negative certificates for international travel on the same day of the test. Please check your flight schedule and make a reservation.
Before Entering Japan: PCR Test for International Travel to Japan
You will find information below on our partner medical facilities outside Japan where you can obtain a PCR test certificate for international travel to Japan.
All passengers entering Japan (including Japanese and non-Japanese nationals) are required to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate for a test taken within the 72 hours before departure. (For the "within the 72 hours," the time must be counted from the specimen collection to the departure time of your flight.)
- For the latest travel conditions, please see the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare website, etc.
- *1.The link for each clinic will take you to an external website.
Any provision/usage contracts that are concluded for the optional tour products that are shown on the external websites will be between the customer and VELTRA. ANA is not liable for any trouble or injury/damage/loss relating to the usage of these products.
Please confirm the details above before visiting any of the external websites linked below.