ANA Northern Hokkaido Free Pass
ANA Offers JR Pass at a Great Deal Price Exclusively to its Customers!
Available for purchase only to customers using ANA flights (code sharing for ANA flight numbers only). Special tickets for tourists traveling extensively in Northern Hokkaido (Wakkanai, Asahikawa, Furano, Biei, etc.).
Sales periodUp to March 31, 2021 (Wed)
|Ticket office locations||Eligible flights|
|New Chitose Airport||Arrival flights at New Chitose Airport|
|Arrival flights at Wakkanai Airport|
|Asahikawa Station||Arrival flights at Asahikawa Airport|
- Period of use: April 1, 2020 to April 4, 2021
- Unlimited travel area: Local trains, express trains, limited express trains (non-reserved seat) within Northern Hokkaido
- Target ages for U25 are between 12 years to 25 years (on the date of purchase)
- A proof of age document will be required to be shown for purchasing U25 (passport or driving license)
HOW TO PURCHASE /
HOW TO USE
Before boarding the flight, collect Boarding Information Slip (pink color slip) at the boarding gate from an ANA representative.
Keep the pink Boarding Information Slip (pink color slip) and show it at the free pass issuing counter.
Hand the Boarding Information Slip (pink color slip) over to the representative at the issuing counter and purchase the “ANA North Hokkaido Free Pass”.
During the validity period, the passes can be used for unlimited rides on ordinary cars (non-reserved seat) in limited express trains and local trains (including express trains).
- Passes will be issued on the date of boarding during the business hours of the issuing counter.
- Valid from the date of boarding or the next day.
- One ticket per Boarding Information Slip can be purchased (only by the boarded passenger).
- Unlimited rides in non-reserved seats ordinary cars on limited express trains and local services (including rapid services) are allowed within the free area.
- For use on other cars besides non-reserved seats ordinary cars, you will have to pay the additional charges required for reserved seat express fare, etc.
- To ride outside the free area, you will require a train ticket valid in that region.
- Once you start using the ticket, rates, and charges are not refundable even in case of a train delay or non-operation. The validity period also cannot be extended.
You Might Also Like
Rediscover The Charm of Hokkaido
The eastern and northern parts of Hokkaido are the best places to enjoy different seasonal vistas and experiences unique to Hokkaido.
The Top of Japan, Northern Hokkaido
From the magnificent panorama that shows unspoiled nature to Hokkaido's unique gourmet dining, you can enjoy yourself in various ways: "Northern Hokkaido". You'll definitely find a perfect plan for you.
Experience Majestic Nature on Snowy Asahidake and Moss Phlox
Experience winter and spring at the same time! An envy-inducing journey across Hokkaido
Hakodate and Otaru: Enjoy Spring with Cherry Blossom and Night Views
Make the most of spring in Hokkaido proud of its cherry blossoms