Lounges for Japan Domestic Flights at Haneda Airport
ANA LOUNGE (Main South)
Take a Look Inside
With its extensive floor space and understated interior, the ANA LOUNGE offers a refined environment for a moment of relaxation before departure.
- *1.The multi-purpose lavatory is equipped with a diaper changing table.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the lounge (excluding any designated smoking areas).
- Although alcoholic beverages are served in the lounge, drink-driving and underage drinking are prohibited by law.
An enclosed counter is also available with direct access to the lounge (ANA PREMIUM CHECK-IN). It offers a variety of conveniences to guests including the STAR WARS ANA Kids LOUNGE, a multi-purpose lavatory, a diaper changing table, a nursing room, and a range of facilities to support those needing to work.
Exterior of STAR WARS ANA Kids LOUNGE
Interior of STAR WARS ANA Kids LOUNGE
Food and Drink
In the ANA LOUNGE, you can quench your thirst with beer, shochu, coffee, tea or a variety of soft drinks.
- Services may vary by time of day and year.
- Services are subject to change without prior notice.
5:15 AM to 9:00 PM
- Please use the Main Building North Lounge if your flight departs after 9:00 PM.
Terminal 2, Main Building South 3F, by gate 62
Airport Guide for Haneda Airport Terminal 2
Only passengers flying on an ANA Group-operated flight or a codeshare flight*1 with an ANA flight number are eligible for lounge access.
Select your member status from the images below to see which lounges you can access.
- 1. Flights operated by AIR DO, IBEX Airlines, Oriental Air Bridge, Solaseed Air and StarFlyer.