Digital content service in ANA lounges
Airport lounges offering this service
ANA Suite Lounges and ANA Lounges
How to use the service
- In the lounge, select SSID: ANA as the networkand connect via wireless LAN.
- After connecting to SSID: ANA, start your browser.
- A login screen will be displayed.
- Enter your name and email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other agreements. The ANA Lounge Digital Service screen will be displayed.
- Select “Enter”on the Welcome screen.
- Enter or select your Flight Number, gender, and age group.
This completes the process.Enjoy the ANA Lounge Digital Service!
Content over and how to save
Saving and reading PDF files
- ■ For customers using iOS devices (iPhone, iPad etc.)
Display the content on the built-in Safari browser, then touch the screen to display the "Open In..." button at the top.
Touch the button to display a list of applications, then select the application you want to use to view or save the file.
- ■ For customers using Android devices
Select the PDF content to automatically start downloading.
When the download is complete, select the file to start a compatible viewer such as a PDF viewer or the standard Adobe PDF viewer (may vary by device).
The downloaded PDF is saved in the SD Card “download” folder. It can be opened even when offline using a PDF viewer or file management software.
Reading eBooks and magazines
Some eBooks and magazines may require the installation of a dedicated viewer on the device.
Please install such viewers in advance if necessary.
Choose "Read this book" on the book's introductory page to see if the viewer is installed or not. If the viewer is not installed, you will be taken automatically to the download screen.
* Please be aware that the viewer is not compatible with Macintosh operating systems.
If you are using a PC, click Download.
If you are using an iOS device, go to the App Storescreen. If you are using an Android device, go to Google Play. Then download and install the viewer.
After installing the viewer, select the eBook or magazine and click or touch "Read this book" on the book's introductory page. The viewer will start automatically and you can now read the book or magazine.
Displaying the ANA Lounge Digital Service page
If you closed the page (browser) displaying the “ANA Lounge Digital Service” menu or contents, please use one of the following methods to redisplay it.
Access the following URL. Only be accessed from inside the lounge.
Selecting a language on a screen that uses the Wi-Fi service will display the "ANA Lounge Digital Service” screen.
- * iPhone, iPad, and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- * The iPhone trademark is used under license from AIPHONE CO., LTD.
- * Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- * Other registered company names and product names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the relevant companies.