Entering Japan domestic flights lounge
How to enter Japan domestic flights lounge
- Touch the same item you used at the security checkpoint (shown below) to the lounge access reader, or present it to a member of ANA staff. If you have changed your seat or flight after passing through security, please use your new boarding pass.
- *If your ANA Mileage Club Membership No. is not recognized, you will be requested to present your ANA Mileage Club card.
• 2D barcode*1
• Smartphone with IC function *2
• ANA card with IC function, ANA Mileage Club Edy card
• ANA Card Premium
*1 Those that had you use in SKiP service, please prepare a "boarding pass" that was issued when it was checked in at the airport.
*2 Customers with Android phones using OSAIFU-KEITAI (digital wallet) must register for the IC service (SKiP) from the ANA website (smartphone version).
Customers shown below can enter the lounge by touching the lounge access reader.
-  Persons qualified to use the lounge *
-  Customers accompanying  (up to one guest)
-  Customers who are Star Alliance Gold Members who have registered for a Mileage Club number in advance
*Persons qualified to use the lounge are as described below.
• Diamond Service Members
• Platinum Service Members
• Super Flyers Members (including Super Fliers Card Premium members)
• ANA Million Milers
• Star Alliance Gold Members
• Customers using Premium Class (for Haneda, Osaka (Itami), Kansai, Chitose, Okayama, Fukuoka, Matsuyama, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Okinawa, Sendai, Komatsu, Hiroshima, and Narita Int'l Airport lounges)
• Customers using ANA International First Class or Business Class who will transfer to/from a Japan domestic flight within 24 hours
• ANA Card Premium (Primary Member Only)
Entry for persons qualified to use the lounge
- 1. Touch the IC card or 2D barcode used at the security checkpoint to the reader installed at the lounge reception. If you have a guest, please press the [Entrance with your companion, touch here.] button.
- 2. Customer information will be verified.If the above image is displayed, access has been confirmed.
*To confirm the persons eligible to use each airport lounge, please refer to Eligibility for Airport Lounge Access.
Entry for guests
- 1. Please press the [Entrance with your companion, touch here.] button.
- 2. The leading customer (member who is qualified to use the lounge) must touch their IC card or 2D barcode used at the security checkpoint to the lounge access reader.
- 3. The guest then touches their IC card or 2D barcode used at the security checkpoint to the lounge access reader.
- 4. Customer information will be verified.If the above image is displayed, access has been confirmed.
*If the image below is displayed, you will need a staff member to assist you.
Notify a staff member.
Please present your card to the staff member.