Paid Lounge Access
- As of April 21, 2022, Paid Lounge Access reservations can be made online for not only Haneda Airport but also New Chitose, Itami, Fukuoka, and Naha airports.
From October 25, 2020, all codeshare flights operated by StarFlyer to/from Haneda Airport use Terminal 1.
For further details, please see Departure/Arrival Terminal Change for Codeshare Flights Operated by StarFlyer to/from Haneda Airport.
ANA LOUNGE access at New Chitose, Haneda, Itami, Fukuoka, and Naha airports is available for a fee.
Whether you are going on holiday to celebrate an anniversary or embarking on a business trip, visit the ANA LOUNGE before departure and take a moment to relax just as you please.
Passengers flying with ANA
- Not available for passengers traveling as part of a group or a tour.
- Customers flying on StarFlyer (SFJ) flights cannot book the lounge service as these flights depart from Haneda Airport Terminal 1.
ANA LOUNGE at New Chitose Airport for Japan domestic flights
ANA LOUNGE at Haneda Airport for Japan domestic flights
ANA LOUNGE at Itami Airport for Japan domestic flights
ANA LOUNGE at Fukuoka Airport for Japan domestic flights
ANA LOUNGE at Naha Airport for Japan domestic flights
Details of lounges
JPY3,000 per access/per person
- Only payable with Japanese yen in cash.
- Children aged under 3 can access the lounge free of charge.
How to apply
Reservation through ANA Website
Upon completing your purchase, please apply using the Paid services button under the reservations menu.
Advance Reservation by Phone
Reservation by phone
ANA Domestic Reservation and Customer Service Center
(fixed rate from anywhere in Japan)
Service Hours (Japan): 08:00 - 20:00 (available year round)
- Reservations can be made from after flight ticket purchase until 18:00 on the day before departure.
- Please note that the lounge may not be available when it is fully occupied.
- Please go to the ticket purchase / check-in counter on the departure floor at the relevant airport to pay the fee. (Japanese yen in cash only)
After paying the fee, please collect your Lounge Coupon and then hand it over to the staff at the reception desk upon entering the lounge.
- Lounge Coupons may only be used by the person whose name is written on the front of the coupon. Each coupon may only be used once and is valid for Lounge access for one person.
- Lounge Coupons may only be used before departure, at the airport lounge of issue, and on the date of issue.
- You may not be able to access the lounge if it is full.
In this instance, you may request a refund, but will only be able to do so at the departure airport on the departure date.
- ANA "Diamond Service," "Platinum Service" members, ANA Super Flyer's card members and "Star Alliance Gold" members are allowed to use the lounge free of charge by submitting the member's card. Other passengers flying in Premium class can also use the lounge at free of charge. For details, see Eligibility List for Airport Lounge for Domestic Japan Flights.
- If you have an international flight ticket (with a ticket number starting with "205") and wish to use the Haneda Airport Pay-in Lounge Service, you can make an advance reservation via the ANA International Reservation and Customer Service Center. (This cannot be done online.)