In-Flight Duty-Free Shopping
- ・Stock and sale quantities for items sold in-flight are limited.Please be aware that some items may not be available.
- ・Some items are not available on certain routes.
- ・In-flight sales may be canceled in the event of adverse weather or under other circumstances.
- ・Item specifications and sales periods are subject to change without notice.
- ・Please understand that we are currently unable to accept returns or exchanges of goods without a valid reason.
- ・Products for sale and pricing may change in accordance with changing circumstances.
- ・Product packaging may differ.Thank you for your understanding.
- ・Please be aware that any duty free goods purchased at an airport duty free shop outside Japan or in-flight that contain more than 100 milliliters of a liquid, gel, cream or aerosol in a single container cannot be carried onto connecting or return flights.Please ask a flight attendant if you have any questions.
- ・If you are on a codeshare flight, ANA in-flight purchases as well as ANA card discounts, ANA card mile plus service and the issuance of miles via ANA millage credit cards are only available on board ANA aircraft. These services are not available on board aircraft belonging to other airlines.
- ・Please feel free to ask a flight attendant.
Cash payments can be made in Japanese Yen, U.S. Dollars, Euros, GBP, Hong Kong Dollars and Singaporean Dollars (only paper bills and not coins are accepted for currencies other than the Japanese Yen).You may pay using a combination of multiple currencies.
You can earn miles by presenting your ANA Mileage Club Card.
・You will receive 1 mile for every 100 yen you spend on purchases.
・Your miles will be registered to your account after 1-2 months from the time of purchase.
・Note that you cannot earn miles from products with a unit price of less than 1,000 yen.
・Please note that miles cannot be registered retrospectively.
The following credit cards（VISA・MasterCard・JCB・DinersClub・AMERICANEXPRESS） are accepted.You may pay using a combination of Japanese Yen and foreign currencies.
When paying with an ANA card, you will receive a discount of 10% and earn additional miles.
・You will be given a 10% discount on the normal price of goods when you pay with an ANA card.
・You will earn 2 miles for every 100 yen spent (in-flight purchase miles + ANA Card Mile Plus).
・For ANA Card Premium, 2 miles will be received for ANA Card Miles Plus, making 3 miles earned in total.
- *Products with a unit price of less than 1,000 yen and certain other products are not eligible for 10% discount or accumulation of miles.
- *Please note that miles cannot be registered retrospectively.
- ・Credit card payments are limited to 100,000 yen for all Asia routes including China and 200,000 yen for all other routes.ANA card payments of up to 200,000 yen are accepted on all routes.
- ・Payments can only be made in a single installment and will be taken in Japanese Yen.
- ・In the case of credit card payments, please be aware that there may be a delay in the billing month depending on your credit card company.
- ・Please be aware that, in accordance with credit card company requirements, passengers making large payments by credit card (other than ANA card) may be asked to present identification such as a passport.
- ・Please be aware that, for credit card payments, ANA may reconfirm the validity of the credit card used on the ground after landing.
■ANA Gift Cards/ANA Travel Vouchers
■ANA Value Vouchers (including ANA "Diamond Service" In-Flight Shopping Coupons for domestic and international flights)
Inquiries Regarding In-Flight Duty-Free Shopping
ANA International In-Flight Sales (operating hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM / excluding Sundays, holidays and year end and New Year holidays)