- New International Flight Lounges Now Open at Haneda Airport Terminal 2 on March 29.
- Special Notice of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Take a Look Inside
This lounge has been designed by the internationally renowned Japanese architect Kengo Kuma based on the concept of "Ichigo ichie" (treasure every encounter as if it were once in a lifetime). Its open, bright feel makes it the perfect place to relax upon arrival. It also comes fully equipped with shower rooms for guests to refresh themselves, and a footbath area looking out over the runway to the ocean beyond. There are also changing rooms and work booths so you can prepare yourself for any subsequent commitments.
- Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Enjoy a lineup of light meal and snack items at the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE, including onigiri rice balls, sandwiches and soups, as well as beverages such as beer, shochu, wine and a range of soft drinks.
- Please kindly note that our menu lineups are subject to change due to countermeasures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The lounge has 16 regular shower rooms and an additional 2 shower rooms especially designed to accommodate the needs of those with wheelchairs.
- Multi-purpose Lavatories
- Nursing Room
- Smoking Area
- Baggage Lockers
- Changing Room
- Powder Room
- Business Corner
- Photocopier/Fax Machine
- Phone Call Area
Hours of Operation
4:30 AM - 12:30 PM (planned)
Map of Haneda Airport
Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Domestic Departure Lobby
Facilities and Service Details
Toilets, multi-purpose lavatories, showers, phone call area, photocopier/fax machine, baggage lockers, nursing room, diaper changing table, smoking area, food/drink service, newspapers, magazines, Wi-Fi service
- First/Business Class passengers, Diamond/Platinum Service Members, and Super Flyers Card Members arriving on an ANA-operated international flight
- Diamond Service Members arriving on an ANA-operated Japan domestic flight
- Please check the Rules Regarding the Use of Lounges before using one of these lounges.
- On international routes, children under two years old will not be counted as a "companion" (children two years and older will be counted as a "companion").
- Lounge Access for Connections
- Premium Economy passengers Airport Service Information
- Services are subject to change without prior notice.