ECONOMY CLASS Wi-Fi/Entertainment
Information is available here on in-flight Wi-Fi and entertainment options for passengers traveling in Economy Class on ANA international flights.
Enjoy a range of entertainment programs spanning a wide variety of genres as you please.
- We have an excellent selection of movies for your enjoyment, from Hollywood blockbusters and the latest Japanese releases to international titles yet to be shown in Japan.
- A superb lineup of videos is available, including original ANA programs and sports and music shows.
- Enjoy a wide variety of music genres and audio programs, from new songs to classic hits, traditional Japanese entertainment (Yose), audio books, collaboration programs, and more besides.
ANA SKY CHANNEL
Please check ANA SKY CHANNEL Digital book for program details.
- There may be cases that some portable devices are not available to use.
- Some of the programs available may vary, depending on the route and the aircraft of your flight.
- Kindly note that the in-flight entertainment program has a fixed installation schedule which is installed on each Aircraft at the end of previous month. This cannot be changed on an ad-hoc basis. Thank you for your understanding.
In-flight Entertainment Lineup
- WONDER WOMAN 1984
- © 2021 WBEI TM & © DC
- THE WITCHES
- © 2021 WBEI
- MONSTER HUNTER
- © Constantin Film Verleih GmbH
- The Untold Tale of the Three Kingdoms
- The Promised Neverland
- ©白井カイウ・出水ぽすか／集英社 ©2020 映画「約束のネバーランド」製作委員会
Recommended short programs
- M-1 Grand Prix 2020
- ©2020 M-1 GRANDPRIX
- Nojima T. LEAGUE – highlights and key players of the 3rd season
- Solitary Gourmet Season7
- Show! Music Core
- Hawaii Five-O -Season 10
- Sonja Flemming / CBS © 2019 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Programs may be changed without notice. Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.
- On some flights, some programs at the beginning and end of the month may differ from those indicated.
- The inflight entertainment line up varies according to the type of controller provided.
MY SKY CHANNEL on the official ANA app
- Enhance your in-flight entertainment experience with your phone.
The official ANA app now has a new feature called MY SKY CHANNEL. Use this feature to check in-flight contents before boarding and make a list of favorites. You can also synchronize your list of pre-selected favorite contents to the personal monitor by connecting your device on board. After connecting your smartphone to the monitor, you can use it as a remote controller to play, pause, fast-forward, rewind and search for the next content, while enjoying a content on your personal monitor.
- The official ANA app must be installed before boarding.
- Unavailable on tablets.
Available Aircraft Boeing 777-300ER (new 212-seat configuration)
How to Use
- 1. Launch the ANA app and open the sidebar menu
For Android phones, tap the side menu on the top left corner of the app screen.
For iOS phones, tap More on the bottom right corner of the app screen.
- 2. Start International MY SKY CHANNEL
Tap International MY SKY CHANNEL from the menu list to connect.
- 3. Create a Favorite List from the list of contents before boarding
Select the contents you want to watch from the list and tap FAVORITE. The selected contents will then be added to Favorites on the bottom right of the app screen.
- 4. Connect your device to your personal monitor on board
Synchronize your Favorite List to the personal monitor, and use your device as a remote controller to enjoy the contents.