Involuntary Refunds due to Irregularities beyond ANA's control (such as bad weather) [International Flights]
Procedures for Refund
STEP 1：Confirm the applicable ticket(s)
- ・ANA International Ticket (Ticket number's first 3digits are 205) with confirmed reservation on the irregular flights
- * ANA International Flight Awards and ANA Partner Airline Flight Awards are not applicable.
- * For Japan Domestic sectors tickets issued with International tickets, please contactANA.
- ・An EMD issued for ancillary services for delayed or canceled ANA flights (EMD numbers starting with 205).
STEP 2: Refund Period
Refund requests are accepted within one year and 30 days of the date of the first flight sector (or the date of issue if unused) upon submission of the e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt, along with any other necessary information.
Refund requests are accepted within one year and 30 days of the date the EMD was issued, upon submission of the necessary information.
Where to apply Refund
Following information is a general rule.If you have any further questions, please contact ANA.
◇Tickets purchased through ANA
・ANA by phone, ANA Website, ANA city ticketing counter, ANA airport ticketing counter
→ Please contact ANA by phone or the city office in the country where you purchased your ticket.*1
ANA airport ticketing counter (international counter in Japan)
→ Please contact the airport international ticketing counter where you have purchased your ticket or ANA by phone.
*1 Refund procedures are vary depending on the country where you have purchased your ticket.
◇Tickets purchased through a travel agency or other airlines
Please contact the travel agency or other airlines where you have purchased your ticket.
- * Refund may not be possible outside the country of purchase of the ticket due to currency restrictions.
- * When refund in certain countries other than Japan, it may be possible to refund by check.Refunds will be made in the currency of the country where the refund is made.
Refund charge/cancellation penalty shall not apply for involuntary refund.
■ Before first flight sector: A refund is issued, including the paid fare and any taxes/fees (Passenger Service Facility Charge etc.)*.
■ After first flight sector: The fare and any taxes/fees (Passenger Service Facility Charge etc.)* are refunded for any unused sectors.
*Ticket and exchange issuance fees will only be refunded for the fees that are valid at the time of the refund.
If you have purchased services (e.g. paid lounge access), any service fees for unused sectors will be refunded.
How you receive Refund
◇ Purchased with credit card
Refunds will be made via the company of the credit card used for purchase.
* Completion of refund may take 2～3 months depending on various factors such as the day which the refund request is accepted, deadlines and/or refund process situation of the credit card company.
◇ Purchased with cash
Give a refund with cash, account transfer or check (depending on the ticket issuing countries other than Japan).
* As a general rule, ANA will make a refund to the person named on a ticket only.ANA may require the ANA Mileage Club number, official documentation and/or authorization for verification.
Official Documentation: Passport/Driver's License/Insurance Card/Residence Card/Proof of Residency/Pension Book, etc.
◇ Purchased with using ANA Value Voucher
ANA will refund the ANA Value Voucher. For details, please refer to the ANA Value Vouchers information.
◇ Purchased with using ANA SKY COINS
ANA will refund ANA SKY COINS amount back into the latest account (the occurrence of delays and cancellation of the month).
- ◇When paying with PayPal
PayPal's refund standards will apply.