Period of accepting reservations
You can make a reservation for an ANA Group flight up to 355 days (from 09:00 JST) prior to the departure date of the final sector in the itinerary on the ANA website or by contacting ANA by telephone.
Please note that there may be times where we cannot accept your reservation if the itinerary includes flights other than those operated by ANA Group (including code share flights operated by other airlines), as the starting date for accepting reservations differs depending on each airline.
Reservation of ANA Group flights booked through a travel agency will conform to their own handling.
(Outbound)Departure Date : Jan 28,2013
(Return)Final Segment Departure Date : Feb 1,2013
Reservations start on February 12, 2012, which is 355 days before February 1, 2013, the departure date of the final sector.
According to the International Conditions of Carriage, each ticket will be applicable for the date of commencement of the itinerary and apply a fare in effect on the date of issue. Fares and conditions are subject to change at any time, furthermore, even if there is a fare increase or decrease, there will be no additional collection or refund after you have completed your purchase. For details, please see Applicable fares.
Requests for your cooperation when making a reservation
- Passengers who have changed their last name due to life events such as marriage
- When the name registered for your ANA Mileage Club Card differs to that on your passport
- Your name on the passport includes " ", ( ), or other types of brackets.
Please inform your telephone number to our agent at ANA or to your travel agent. Please also include your contact information at each destination.
Code share means although the flight number is shown as NH(ANA), the actual procedures and services will be handled by partner airlines(operating carrier). Check-in or inflight services will be provided by operating carrier. If your flight shows NH airline designator code and another airline operates the aircraft, we will let you know if we or another airline will be operating the flight at the time you make a reservation.
Some of the procedures may vary for codeshare flights, as operating carriers conditions of carriage or rule apply. For details, please see Code share flight.
Interline Traffic Agreement
You may not be able to reserve flight of carriers with which ANA has no Interline Traffic Agreement. If you wish to check if ANA has the agreement with a carrier, please contact ANA
Ticketing Time Limit
Certain fares such as ANA discount fares have rules and conditions which specify ticketing time limit. If you have not paid for the ticket prior to the specified ticketing time limit, as advised by us, we may cancel your reservation. For the ticketing time limit, please see the details of each fare rules or contact ANA
It is possible to purchase International tickets through ANA Website, ANA by phone and Narita / Haneda / Kansai / Nagoya airport ANA International counters.
- Effective April 1, 2009, Ticket Service Charge will be applied for tickets issued at ANA by phone and ANA airport Office International counters in Japan.
Please note that cash, credit card, Edy, ANA travel vouchers and ANA gift cards are accepted at the airport counters.
Once reservations are considered as Duplicated Bookings, ANA or the travel agent would ask to fix their itinerary and cancel unnecessary segments. We'd like as many people as possible to enjoy our flights, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
When traveling to certain countries, you need to perform certain required procedures when a reservation is made or prior to departure. Please see Special guidance for each country.
Advance seat assignment
You can make a seat request when making a reservation or when checking in.
Advance Seat Reservation
ANA provides Advance Seat Reservation Service on the conditions stated below.
- Customers traveling with normal fare, ANA discount fares.
- Customers who have ANA Mileage Club award ticket
- Advance seat assignments for reservations booked through a travel agency can be accepted for eligible fares. Please note Japan domestic flight and code share flights operated by other airlines are not eligible.
- Customers traveling with excursion fares, group fares, inclusive tour fares, or reduced fares, and customers who book on codeshare flights may not request seat in advance.
Time-limit for Advance Seat Reservation
48 hours prior to your departure. If you use Online Check-in, you can select your seat through the Internet from 24 hours to 75 minutes before scheduled departure.
- The seats that can be assigned in advance are limited
- Seats avaialble for advance seat reservation may differ by ANA Premium member status or booking class. Please check ANA Website for the latest seat map as available seats may differ by availability.
- Please note that your seat number might change when the aircraft type or configuration is changed.
- Some seats, such as emergency exit row seats and upper deck seats, have their seats restricted for safety reasons.
- We are unable to accept infants (who are at least 8 days old but less than 2 years old applicable to child fare) occupying a seat onboard First Class (on all aircrafts) and Business Class on the Boeing 787 aircraft (of a certain model). Only seat pairs in row D and F, E and G next to each other can be assigned for the infant occupying a seat and the accompanying passenger onboard Business Class on the Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
- Your request for changing seats can be accepted only when seats are available through our website or ANA by phone. The request on the departure day can be accepted at check-in counter of the departure airport.
Seats with a Reservation Fee
Pay a reservation fee and make an advance reservation for aisle or window seats, a seat conveniently located toward the front of the aircraft for smooth boarding and disembarkation, or one of our popular seats with extra legroom.
Emergency exit row seat
In accordance with a directive issued by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, for the safety of all passengers, emergency exit row seats will be limited to passengers that satisfy all the conditions below.
- Aged 15 years or above
- Not accompanying children under 12 years of age
- Does not require the assistance of an escort or staff
- Does not have to assist an accompanying passenger in an emergency evacuation
- Is capable of assisting in an emergency evacuation, such as opening or closing an aircraft door
- Can understand evacuation procedures and crew's instructions, and verbally convey such information to other passengers
- Can communicate in Japanese or English
- Passenger who does not meet all the conditions above may be requested to change a seat.
- Passengers seated in emergency exit row seats will be requested to assist during an emergency evacuation under instructions of cabin crew.
- Passenger seated in emergency exit row seat must store all the belongings in the overhead compartment.
Reconfirmation refers to the process in which passengers are asked to contact the airline to state that they will definitely use their reserved seat.
Reconfirmation for ANA Group flights
Reconfirmation is not required for any ANA Group flights. Please give us or your travel agents your current contact information to try to let you know about any changes in the event of flight cancellations or delays.
Reconfirmation for other airlines flights
Reconfirmation may be required by some airlines in your itinerary that are not part of the ANA Group. If your itinerary includes other airlines flights, please check with the airlines before your departure whether you need to reconfirm or not.
Changing your itinerary
Certain fares (mostly discounted fares such as excursions, groups or inclusive tours fares) have restrictions on, validity, date changes or flight route changes. If you have any questions or require further information regarding tariff rules, please contact your travel agent or ANA.
Extra Seats (Passengers Who Wish to Use 2 or More Seats for Themselves)
If you would like to use 2 or more seats, you can purchase tickets for extra seats. Please see Extra Seats for further details.
- If you request to occupy a seat for your baggage because of its unsuitable size for carry-on baggage allowance such as musical instruments, paintings, and precision instruments etc., you can purchase tickets for extra seats.
Before making a reservation on ANA Website
Please see various information you need to know when making a reservation on ANA Website.