Discount Fare for Customers with Disabilities (Japan Domestic Flights)
- Only applies to those with disability certificate (including mental disability)
Available to passengers aged 12 and over with the following booklets/certificates, and caregivers aged 12 and over who are boarding the same flight (up to one person).
- Physical disability certificate
- Handbook for raising disabled children
- War Injury and Sickness Certification Booklet
- A mentally disturbed person preservation of health welfare pocket diary
- If the passenger with the booklet/certificate is a child (3-11 years old), the caregiver will be eligible for the Disability Discount even if the child is traveling using a different fare.
- If the passenger with the booklet/certificate is an infant (0-2 years old) who is not using a seat, the caregiver will not be eligible for the Disability Discount.
- This fare is not available with A mentally disturbed person preservation of health welfare pocket diary that is not valid on the departure date.
|Grade 1・Grade 2||
|Mental disability certificate||
Please present your Identification Booklet for Persons with Disabilities upon ticket purchase and when undertaking boarding procedures, or you can present your ANA Mileage Club Card instead if you have registered your booklet thereon. If you cannot present the relevant identification document, the discount will not be applied.
Please see Customer Information Registration for information on how to apply to register an Identification Booklet for Persons with Disabilities.
Online Reservation of Discount Fares
Please proceed from the (Book a Flight) button.
- Select Round Trip or One Way.
- Search by entering departure and arrival locations, date and number of passengers.
- Click the “Other fares” tab and select Disability Discount, and then click “NEXT” button.
- Select Non-members or AMC Members, and fill in the necessary information and make a reservation.
- When boarding, always carry the notebook required for the discount.
- Frequently asked questions about Discount Fare for Customers with Disabilities (Japan Domestic Flights)
- Am I eligible for the discount fare for customers with disabilities?
- Can I reserve a discount fare for customers with disabilities online?
- Is the discount applicable to caretakers of small children (aged 3-11) with Grade 1 disabilities?
- Is the discount applicable to caretakers of infants (two years old or younger) with Grade 1 disabilities?
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the ANA Disability Desk.