Discontinuation of iPad App Service
App to Be Discontinued
ANA for iPad
End of Service
23:59 on December 31, 2020 (JST)
To continue to take advantage of ANA's website offerings, you can use the ANA website on your browser or download our ANA app using your smartphone.
You can use the browser on your iPad to go to the ANA website (ANA SKY WEB).
Please search for "ANA" using Google, Yahoo or another search engine to access the site.
- Tablet devices are not recommended as some functions may not work properly.
You can use the ANA app using your smartphone.
Use the app to check your ticket reservations, the status of your flight, and more besides.
- Certain features and design elements vary between the iPhone and Android™ apps.
- Please note that our apps can be used on iPhones with iOS version 12 or higher, or on Android™ devices with Android™ OS version 6.0 or higher.
- Please be aware that our apps may use your location data.
- Please note that you may receive push notifications on your smartphone if you use the Apple Wallet pass function and there is a change to the status of your flight.
- Passes can be added to the Apple Wallet after ticket purchase for Japan domestic flights (only available for reservations for which seats have already been reserved) and from 24 hours prior to departure for international flights (only available for reservations for which online check-in has been completed).
- Our apps are available to download from Apple's App Store (iTunes Store) or Google Play.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple Wallet, App Store and iTunes Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
January 5, 2021
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.