Reserving and purchasing flights on the ANA website
Please confirm when booking.
- ○Reservations can be made from 355 days in advance until 6 hours before boarding.Reservation opens at 6:30 AM Cambodia time and may require several hours.The reservation deadline depends on the fare.Reservations for other airline companies are sometimes handled differently.
- ○The ANA Website will accept reservations for other airline companies which support reservations for ANA group flights (including Japanese domestic flights connecting to international flights), code-share flights, and connecting flights.Flights operated by other airlines, which are included as connecting flights, need to be booked together with ANA flights.
- ○New reservations, purchases, changes, and cancellations of the flights mentioned above are possible.(However, there are certain conditions for some of them.)
- ○A reservation can be made for one infant per adult where the infant does not occupy a separate seat.For details, see Bookable number of persons, child bookings.
- ○Special arrangements are required for the following customers, so you must contact ANA by phone.
- ・Pregnant women who are due to give birth within 28 days of the time of boarding
- ・Customers who have difficulty walking unaided and will require a wheelchair onboard
- ・Customers who have vision impairments
- ・Customers who have a serious injury or illness
- ・Customers requesting special inflight meals due to food allergies
Special inflight meals such as infant and vegetarian meals, as well as reservations for customers who have difficulty walking a long distance, can be applied for via ANA Website.
- ○For reservations made at the ANA telephone counter
[Purchase and ticketing]
The ANA website does not allow you to only purchase tickets.(If you make a reservation at the ANA telephone counter, we will also issue tickets with a prescribed service fee.)
The ANA Website does not accept any changes to your reservation.Please contact ANA by telephone.(However, for some airline tickets, changes can be made from the ANA website after the tickets have been issued.Please confirm details when booking.)
- ○Please note that for your security, all pages requiring the entry of customers' personal information are protected by high security SSL.
- Please prepare a contact e-mail address and a valid credit card or debit card.
The following credit cards are accepted:There are no restrictions on the card's issuing country.
Accepted credit and debit cards
VISA, VISA debit, VISA delta, VISA electron, MasterCard, MasterCard debit, American Express, JCB, Diners, UATP
Other Conditions of Use
- ○The schedule and aircraft type etc. are subject to change without notice.For reservations other than ANA Group operated flights, the applicable airline's rules will apply.Please note that a reservation may be canceled due to the purchase deadlines specific to each airline or due to a duplicate reservation.
- ○In the case of an itinerary in which same-day connection is not possible, the customer will be responsible for their own hotel or other accommodation arrangements.
- ○Please use your tickets in the itinerary order shown on the ticket, beginning with the departure.If the tickets were not used in order or if there were unused segments, the tickets will be invalidated and you will be unable to use the remaining segments.
- ○Depending on your card type, you may be charged a ｆoreign transaction fee. For details, please contact your card issuer. This handling fee is excluded from airline ticket refunds.
- ○For details on alterable itineraries and conditions, see Reservation changes.
○Please complete cancellation/refund
procedures before the departure of your booked flight.We will ask you to pay the cancellation charges specified in the fare rules.(Calculated based on the exchange rate at the time).If a refund is due, we will refund the credit card you used when purchasing the ticket, in the currency used for the purchase.
When you request refund after a travel start date, contact ANA by the following due date.
[For fully unused flight coupons] One year and 30 days from the date of issue (time is based on the country where travel has commenced).
[For partially used tickets] One year and 30 days from the departure date (time is based on the country where travel has commenced).
No refund fee is charged if you apply for refund within 24 hours after the ticket has been issued.This service apples only when there is at least one week until boarding-scheduled date.
Passengers who have changed the itinerary after ticketing are not eligible.