We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in ANA's Premium Member Status Match campaign. Top-tier members of select airlines' frequent flyer programs may apply for comparable premium status with the ANA Mileage Club (AMC) - Bronze or Platinum status.
March 1, 2022 to September 28, 2022 23:59 <PST>
Members of select airlines' frequent flyer programs with valid 2021 or 2022 elite status
Bronze or Platinum Member Services
(Status effective as of April 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023)
From date your application is accepted by ANA to March 31, 2023
Airline frequent flyer elite status programs ANA will match* with the applicable AMC status:
|American Airlines||Delta Air Lines||Japan Airlines||Matched with AMC|
|Platinum Pro / Executive Platinum||Platinum / Diamond||Diamond / Premier||Platinum|
To submit your status match request through this promotional offer, please complete the following 4 steps:
1. Your participation in the All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. ("ANA") Mileage Club FY22 Premium Member Status Match Campaign (the "ANA Campaign") and receipt of the Premium member status awarded ("Premium Status") constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and of the ANA Mileage Club Terms and Conditions.
2. In order to be eligible for the ANA Campaign and to receive Premium Status in the ANA Mileage Club ("AMC"), you must:
a) be a legal resident of North America (United States of the Americas, Mexico, or Canada. Residents of Quebec Canada are excluded);
c) be a current member in good standing of an elite level frequent flyer program offered by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, or Japan Airlines (see chart below) or another airline acceptable to ANA ("Eligible Program"):
e) include with your Status Match application, a copy of your 2021 or 2022 mileage statement summary or status membership card for your Eligible Program. The document must clearly identify your full name, elite status, and your status expiration date or validity period;
f) download the AMC APP and check the AMC APP to view your account status and access other AMC benefits.
3. To qualify for the ANA Campaign, the applicant must establish elite status in an Eligible Program based on (1) meeting such airline's published criteria for its elite level frequent flyer program, (2) receiving lifetime status in such airline's elite level frequent flyer program or (3) completing a promotional offer for such airline's elite level frequent flyer program. Not eligible for the ANA Campaign are applicants who base their Status Match application on elite status in a frequent flyer program (1) received only on a trial or temporary basis or (2) offered by another Star Alliance airline. AMC members who currently hold an equivalent or higher AMC Premium Status as they would receive through the ANA Campaign are not eligible.
4. Your name on your Status Match application must match the name on the Eligible Program membership submitted with your application.
5. ANA reserves the right to require the applicant to provide further information or documents to establish elite status membership in an Eligible Program.
7. Acceptance of your Status Match application will be posted to your AMC account within 30 business days after you submit the application. Your status can also be viewed on the AMC APP. Submission of the Status Match application does not guarantee acceptance, which is at ANA's sole discretion. ANA will not send an email or mailed confirmation of acceptance nor will it email or mail any AMC Premium Status materials. Please download the AMC APP to verify and obtain a digital copy of your AMC status.
8. If accepted, you will receive an AMC Premium Status at either Bronze or Platinum level depending on the status of your Eligible Program (see Chart above for the AMC Status Match for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Japan Airlines). If your application is accepted based on another airline's Eligible Program, you will receive the Premium Status as determined by ANA at its sole discretion.
Premium Status obtained through the ANA Campaign will not include the following benefits generally offered to AMC Premium members:
9. Your Premium Status obtained through the ANA Campaign will be active from the date it is posted to your AMC account (at the earliest April 1, 2022), as long as you remain in full compliance with all the AMC Terms and Conditions, and will expire on March 31, 2023.
10. Status Match applications are accepted through-out the ANA Campaign Period (March 1, 2022 to September 28, 2022, 23:59 (PST). In order to use your new Premium Status (if accepted) as of April 1, 2022, you must submit your Status Match application no later than March 15, 2022, 23:59 (PST). Application submitted between March 16, 2022 - March 23, 2022, your status will be reflected April 11,2022 at the earliest. Subsequent applications when accepted, the status will be reflected within 30 business days.
11. Your AMC Status will reset effective as of April 1, 2023 based the premium points earned during the year ending December 31, 2022. To remain eligible for your Premium Status after the March 31, 2023 expiration date, you must earn the required premium points (as published in the AMC Terms and Conditions for your Premium Status level) no later than December 31, 2022.
12. All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. (ANA) reserves the right to terminate any Premium Status granted through the ANA Campaign, if ANA determines that an applicant is in violation of the ANA Mileage Club Terms and Conditions.
13. All miles accrued and awards and benefits issued pursuant to your Premium Status are subject to the ANA Mileage Club Terms and Conditions. ANA may, at any time at its sole discretion, change the ANA Mileage Club program including, but not limited to, the ANA Mileage Club Terms and Conditions, other AMC rules, AMC travel awards and AMC special offers, including this ANA Campaign, or terminate the AMC program at any time and without notice.
14. Your Premium Status benefits may include access to products and services offered by certain ANA partners. ANA and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents are not responsible for any products or services offered by such participating ANA partners.