Mileage Registration Process
When making the reservation:
Register your AMC membership number.
On the departure date:
Register your AMC membership number if you had not already done so.
After the flight:
Retain the documents required for mileage confirmation.
2-3 days after the departure date:
Mileage will be credited to your account.
Registering Mileage When Making the Reservation
Provide or register your 10-digit AMC membership number.
- This is also required when purchasing a ticket under the ANA flight number for a codeshare flight that is operated by an ANA partner airline.
Registering Mileage at the Airport on the Departure Date
Procedures can be completed at self-service check-in machines* or check-in counters.
Please present your ANA Card or AMC Card.
- Self-service check-in machine services are not available to customers who are using codeshare flights operated with ANA flight numbers by ANA partner airlines as well as customers who are using Narita-Mumbai flights.
- Registering Mileage After Check-in Procedures
- Complete registration procedures at the check-in counter.
- Registering Mileage When Connecting to Another Flight
- Complete registration procedures at the check-in counter at the connecting airport.
After the Flight
Please retain all documents which are required for retroactive mileage registration until you have confirmed that the mileage has been credited to your account.
Amount of Time Required
For ANA flights, mileage will be credited to your account approximately 2-3 days after the departure date.
- For codeshare flights which are operated with ANA flight numbers by ANA partner airlines, it may require 3 days to 1 month until the accrued miles are reflected in your account.
How to Check Your Mileage Balance
Please contact ANA Mileage Club Service Center near you.
Click Contact Information for the contact list