Keep My Fare
What is Keep My Fare?
The Keep My Fare service allows customers booking international flights via the ANA website to hold reservation and fare details for up to 72 hours before ticket issuance.
This service is particularly useful when your travel dates aren't finalized, or if you are traveling with someone else and need to discuss travel plans prior to purchase. You can apply for the service from the payment screen after selecting your preferred flight and fare.
Itineraries which contain only ANA-operated flights with an ANA flight number are eligible. (However, Japan domestic codeshare flights operated by other carriers are also eligible.)
・Not available for reservations made on the Mexico site.
・Depending on the purchase or reservation deadline for a fare, there are cases in which the ticket must be issued within 72 hours. In this case, the application field will not be shown on the payment screen and the itinerary will not be eligible for this service.
Payment is by credit card only.
Fees differ depending on the site you are booking through.
|Japan site||JPY 1,000|
|Europe site||EUR 7.50|
|Canada site||CAD 10.00|
|Other site||USD 10.00|
Changes and Cancelations After Booking the Service
After booking the service, itineraries cannot be changed prior to purchase, nor can refunds be provided.
Regarding Applicable Fares
When using Keep My Fare, applicable fares are the fares in effect on the time of booking and valid for the start date of the itinerary of your ticket.
We will not collect/refund any fare differences that may arise due to fare revisions, etc., after applying for the service.
However, if purchasing a fare which allows reservation changes, any fare differences resulting from such changes will be subsequently collected or refunded.
- - This service is only available via the ANA website.
- - Your reservation will be canceled automatically if payment is not received by the payment due date.
- - This service cannot be used in conjunction with an award ticket reservation.
- - If a fare which requires ticket issuance within 72 hours is selected, the application screen will not be displayed and the itinerary will not be eligible for this service.
- - Regardless of whether you use the Keep My Fare service, a refund charge for a flight ticket will not be incurred if you make a refund request within 24 hours of your ticket being issued. However, this only applies to reservations with one week or more remaining until the departure date.