on July 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
O'Hare International Airport (ORD) to Downtown Chicago
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport Shuttle Van
Go Airport Express (shared ride)
ORD → your desired location in the Downtown Chicago
- Platform: Departing from outside of the arrival level of each terminal at doors 1E, 2E, 3E, and 5E respectively. Ticket sales counter is near the door.
- Time required: 45 to 90 minutes (depending on the destination or on traffic conditions)
- Fare: Oneway $32 to 37, Return $60 to 70
- Operating hours: 4:30 to 23:30 (10 to 15 minutes intervals)
CTA Train Blue Line
ORD → Any CTA train station in downtown Chicago (such as Washington, Clark/Lake etc.)
- Platform: CTA Blue Line station "O'Hare" is on the lower level of Terminal 2. The Blue Line travels above ground in the suburbs and below ground in the downtown area.
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes
- Fare: One way $5 (Inner city to Midway Airport is $2.50)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (2 to 30 minutes intervals). Using the subway is not recommended during reduced nighttime service.
- Platform: From the curbside area after exiting the baggage claim floor. There are usually staff present.
- Time required: 25 to 75 minutes (depending on the destination, on traffic conditions)
- Fare: $50 to $80 (Airport surcharge is an extra $4. Tips are separate and are about 15 to 20% of the fare)
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.