Baggage Rules Which Apply to Itineraries Which Include Codeshare Flights or Flights Operated by Other Airlines [International Flights]
- ・If a codeshare flight or flight operated by another airline is included in the itinerary, the baggage rules of the other airline may apply.
- ・When traveling on Japanese domestic sectors using a ticket for which the International Conditions of Carriage apply, the baggage rules for international flights will apply.
- ・Please be advised that in the event that it is impossible to confirm whether or not an item can be transported by airplane before the departure time, the request for transport may be rejected.
Baggage Rules Which Apply to Itineraries Which Include Codeshare Flights* or Flights Operated by Other Airlines
Itineraries which do not only include flights operated by ANA will comply to IATA regulations or the regulations of the United States or Canada and the baggage regulations of airlines other than ANA may apply.
Free Baggage Allowance
As a general rule, the free baggage allowance written on the flight ticket will apply.
- *However, in accordance with the regulations of the airline which accepts your checked baggage, the handling may differ regardless of the free baggage allowance written on your ticket. Please check with the respective airline for details.
Excess Baggage Charges
Please check with the airline with which you will check in your baggage.
Regarding carry-on baggage, restricted baggagemissing items, and left behind items
Benefits for Premium members
- * What are codeshare flights?
A codeshare flight is the joint operation of an aircraft by two or more carriers, and refers to a flight with an ANA flight number (NH) operated by a partner airline.