Special Measures for Japan domestic flight tickets in expansion of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated on May 14, 2020
In response to the Japanese government's basic policy on measures against the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), ANA will take the following special measures for Japan domestic flight tickets.
February 28, 2020 (Fri.) - June 15, 2020 (Mon.)
- Please see "Handling of Tickets" for further details.
Special handling for Japan domestic flight tickets departing on or after June 16 (Tuesday) has not been planned.
All Japan domestic flight tickets (including Japan domestic awards and domestic tours)
- If you purchased from a travel agency other than ANA, please contact the place of purchase.
If you have a reservation for an itinerary that includes an applicable departure date, you can change your flights or request a refund via the ANA website without incurring any handling fees.
Reservation Change or Refund
- Departing between February 28, 2020 (Fri), and May 6, 2020 (Wed). *1
- Departing between May 7, 2020 (Thu) and May 17, 2020 (Sun). *2
- Departing between May 18, 2020 (Mon) and May 31, 2020 (Sun). *3
- Departing between June 1, 2020 (Mon) and June 15, 2020 (Mon). *4
- *1.For reservation change or refund after April 7, 2020
- *2.For reservation change or refund after April 21, 2020
- *3.For reservation change or refund after April 28, 2020
- *4.For reservation change or refund after May 14, 2020
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd