1. Business Class customers on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier international flights.
2. ANA Diamond Service members, ANA Platinum Service members and ANA Super Flyers Card members on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights per customer.
- The second through fourth accompanying guest of "Diamond Service" and "Platinum Service" members, as well as "Bronze Service" members and their accompanying guest, may use the Lounge in exchange for miles or upgrade points. For details, see Eligibility for Airport Lounge Access.
3. Star Alliance Gold members on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights per customer.
4. Star Alliance Member Carriers' Paid Lounge Membership customers on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights and one accompanying guest per customer.
"ANA SUITE LOUNGE Vouchers" are requested to check the relevant page for each service.
Services such as business/working areas, newspapers or drinks vary in each lounge.
7:00–until the departure of the last flight
- Customers under the age of 2 on ANA operated flight are welcome for free.
- The guest is kindly requested to enter the designated lounge with the eligible customer.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available only for the customers of legal drinking age.
- All customers are required to present their boarding pass and mileage card at the reception.Please kindly have your boarding pass and mileage card ready in your hand.
This page explains the criteria for lounge access when using ANA-operated international flights.
When transferring from an ANA-operated international flight to a domestic flight operated by another airline at an airport outside Japan, the lounge access criteria might be different.
Please confirm the lounge access criteria with the relevant airline.