Club International Lounge
1. First Class customers on ANA operated flights and one accompanying guest on same flight per customer.
2. Business Class customers on ANA international flights.
3. ANA Diamond Service members, Platinum Service members and Super Flyers Card members on ANA operated flights, and one accompanying guest on same flight per customer.
4. Star Alliance Gold members on ANA operated flights, and one accompanying guest on same flight per customer.
5. Customers using Premium Economy Service.
Port of Seattle
Services such as shower facilities, business/working areas, newspapers, or drinks vary for each lounge.
Alcoholic beverages will be available only for the customers of legal drinking age.
This page explains the criteria for lounge access when using ANA-operated international flights.
When transferring from an ANA-operated international flight to a domestic flight operated by another airline at an airport outside Japan, the lounge access criteria might be different.
Please confirm the lounge access criteria with the relevant airline.