* The symbol "-" indicates the destination.
In response to the restrictions on international regular commercial inbound flights by the Vietnamese government due to the spread of the COVID-19, ANA operates special flights to Vietnam on Narita - Hanoi and Haneda - Ho Chi Minh City routes. From October 2021 onwards, we're planning as follows.
To Ho Chi Minh City
To Ho Chi Minh City:
* Flight schedule in January - February is irregular due to the New Year holidays and Tet (Lunar New Year) holidays
Please contact us as below. We will make a tentative reservation and issue an itinerary.
* Reservations for special flights are only handled at ANA Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City office
Required documents 1.-6. must be submitted to ANA Vietnam by designated deadline.
* Documents 1.-6. need to be arranged by each company (or agency) in Vietnam
09 days before departure (Excl. Vietnamese national holidays)
* The submission deadline of some flights in February is irregular due to the Tet (Lunar New Year) holidays
|Booking Confirmation||We will apply for a landing permit to Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) when all the necessary documents for the customers are available. As soon as we get the landing permit, we will inform the customer of the booking confirmation and ticket payment.|
Business class: USD2,260(Fare) + USD37(TAX) + Fuel Surcharge
* Child or Infant with seat: apply 75% of the above fare / Infant without seat: apply 10% of the above fare
|Payment Methods||Please pay by credit card or bank transfer.|
Special flight tickets cannot be purchased with mileage, but you can also earn mileage on this special flights.
* Accrual Rate for Basic Sector Mileage: 125% for Business class and 100% for Premium economy and Economy class.
Boarding procedures are the same as usual. Please complete check-in at least 1 hour before scheduled departure time.
Online check-in (seat selection) is also available 24 hours before departure time.
|Medical Declaration||Vietnamese government requires to implement the online medical declaration within 24 hours before entering Vietnam. After the implementation, please keep the screen on which the declaration number (QR code) is displayed.|