The iPhone Wallet app [International Routes]
The iPhone Wallet app
Now available for ANA domestic and international routes!
What is Wallet?
Wallet is an app for the iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPod touch, and was developed by Apple as a way of keeping tickets, passes and membership cards organized.
Those adding a pass will be notified by the Wallet app of any changes to their reserved flights, such as cancellations or delays.
*Customers using devices installed with iOS 9.0 or above can use the Wallet app.
・On devices installed with iOS 6.0 to 8.4.1, you can use the Passbook
・Wallet cannot be used on the iPad.
・Wallet is not available on Android™ devices.
Register for the pass: how to use it for boarding
STEP1: Register for Wallet through the Check your Check-in status screen shown below
After completing Online Check-in, which is possible within 24 hours of international routes, select [Add to Apple Wallet] from the Check your Check-in status screen.
You can register for each flight through the [Add to Apple Wallet] screen.
- * Wallet is not available for use at some airports in Asia / Oceania as mobile boarding passes cannot be accepted.To confirm which type of boarding pass is used at each airport, view the "Online Check-in" procedures at each airport.
Please pick up boarding passes for other airlines at the departure airport of the ANA operated flight on the day of departure.
- * Refer to "About Online Check-in" for the online check-in procedure.
STEP2: Register the obtained pass with the app
Tap [Add] on the upper right corner of the pass to complete registration.
The ANA pass will be created within the Wallet app, so please open the app to view.
STEP3 Display the pass
The 2D barcode displayed on your pass can be shown as your boarding pass on the day of departure.
- * Tap the "i" icon on the lower right to view the reverse of the pass and check boarding information.
*You can also check lounges you have access to on the back of your pass.
Flight Status Notification
Passengers will be notified of flight cancellations through the pass.When you access the pass after receiving the notification, the change will be circled and the latest information will be displayed.
- * Applies only to ANA international routes registered through Wallet. Japan domestic flights that were checked in using Online Check-in with international flights are not eligible for Wallet notification.
- * The change will be circled only when accessing the pass from the notification.
* If the boarding time changes, the new time will be displayed and circled.
・ Wallet can be used on iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPod touch devices which support iOS 9.0 or higher.
- *Wallet cannot be used on the iPad.
- * Devices using Android™ are not eligible for Wallet.
- * The [Add to Apple Wallet] button will not appear on the boarding pass pick up screen for unsupported devices.Please select another option.
Passengers can obtain a mobile boarding pass with a 2D barcode directly from their smartphones by selecting "Obtain from mobile phone".
- ・ Registration for the pass will need to be done per flight sector.For those holding 2 or more sectors, please register each sector separately.
- ・ The flight status notification will be delivered only if you are connected to the internet.Please note alerts may not be delivered at times due to reception or connectivity.
- ・ If you change your reservation (including seat assignments) after having obtained the pass, the changes will not be automatically reflected.To update the pass, you must pick it up again.
- ・ Tap the "i" icon on the lower right to check the boarding information.
- ・ The pass will not be automatically deleted after boarding.Please delete the pass manually.
・The above image is representative of the "Wallet".
- *iPhone, Apple Watch, iPod touch, and Wallet/Passbook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.