on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Indira Gandhi (Delhi) International Airport (DEL) to Downtown Delhi
- "→" indicates the route.
Delhi Metro Airport Express Line
- Platform: IGI Airport Station is directly connected to the airport. Exit the building from the Arrivals Lobby and walk about 5 minutes along the route shown
- Time required: 20 minutes
- Fare: Rs60 (IGI Airport Station to New Delhi Station.)
- Operating hours: 4:45 to 23:15 (10 to 15 minute intervals.)
Airport Bus. Bound for the ISBT long distance bus terminal via Connaught Place
- Platform: In front of the no. 18 column at the International Lobby exit. Terminal Station ISBT
- Time required: Approx. 50 to 80 minutes (will be longer during morning and evening rush hours)
- Fare: From Rs75 (For large luggage, an additional Rs25 per piece)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (10 to 20 minute intervals)
Prepaid or metered. Also ride-sharing (OLA, Uber)
- Platform: International Terminal or Domestic Terminal Arrivals Lobby exit. The pickup location for ride-shares is dedicated spaces in the parking area.
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes (will be longer during morning and evening rush hours)
- Fares: Prepaid taxis are about Rs400 and metered taxis are Rs23 per km + Rs150 airport entry toll. (Late hour fare increase of +25% from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the next day.)
Ride shares are about Rs350 to 400
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.