on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) to Downtown Dusseldorf
- Platform: Near the exit at the Arrivals Terminal
- Time required: Approx. 15min
- Fare: Approx. €30 to 35 to near Central Sta.
- Operating hours: 24 hours
There are two train stations at the airport. Two train stations are accessible from Düsseldorf Airport to Bahnhof Düsseldorf Flughafen Terminal, which is located beneath the passenger terminal, and Bahnhof Düsseldorf Flughafen, which is approximately five minutes from the passenger terminal by the SkyTrain fully automatic cabin railway . Some ICE and IC Intercity-Express trains as well as regional rail services stop at the latter station.
The S-Bahn 11 (S11) city area train going to Bergisch Gladbach departing from Düsseldorf Airport Terminal Sta. are a convenient way to reach Düsseldorf Central Sta. (Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof), which is close to the city center. The S11 service starts and terminates at Düsseldorf Airport Terminal Sta.
- Platform: Düsseldorf Airport Terminal Sta. underneath the airport
- Time required: 12 minutes to Central Sta.
- Fare: €2.90
- Operating hours: Weekdays: 5:24 to 1:24 (20-minute intervals during , 30-minute intervals 20:00 to 23:00), Sat./Sun./Holidays 5:54 to 1:24 (following day) (30-minute intervals, 1-hour intervals during late-night hours)
The No. 721 bus to Gothaer Weg travels via Dusseldorf Central Sta. This option takes longer than the S Bahn.
- Platform: Bus platform in front of the airport terminal arrivals floor, Flughafen Terminal A/B/C
- Time required: Approx. 27 minutes to Central Sta.
- Fare: €2.90
- Operating hours: Weekdays 5:25 to 0:32 (following day), Sat. 5:32 to 0:32 (following day), Sun./Holidays 5:28 to 0:32 (following day) (operates at 20-minute intervals)
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.