on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) to Hanoi City
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport Mini Bus (There are many minibuses using minivans, but also some larger buses.)
The Vietnam Airlines minibus leaves from Terminal 1 (domestic flights) and the VietJet minibus leaves from Terminal 2 (international flights), both going to the Vietnam Airlines Office on Quang Trung St. There is a free shuttle bus connecting the terminals
Airport → In front of Vietnam Airlines office in Quang Trung street
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes to city central
- Fare: 40,000 Dong or 2US$
- Operating hours: The Vietnam Airport minibus leaves about once an hour between 5:00 and 19:30, but does not run unless there is a sufficient number of people.
There are Four lines between the airport and the city center. The no. 7, no. 90, no. 109 buses are bus routes used by locals, but the no. 86 bus is an express bus with only 8 stops. No. 7, no. 90, No. 109 buses can be boarded at the bus terminal located on the left when stepping out of the arrival lounge of Terminal 2. To take the No. 86 bus, cross the road in front of the arrival lounge of Terminal 2, then head towards the bus platform with the sign "No. 86" on the right.
Local bus No. 7
Airport → Cau Giay Bus Station
- Time required: Approx. 50 minutes
- Fare: 8,000 Dong
- Operating hours: 5:00 to 22:30 (10 to 15 minutes intervals)
Local bus No. 86
Airport → Hanoi Station
- Time required: Approx. 55 minutes
- Fare: 35,000 Dong
- Operating hours: 6:18 to 22:58 (25 to 30 minutes intervals)
Local bus No. 90
Airport → Kim Ma Bus Terminal in the city
- Time required: Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Fare: 9,000 Dong
- Operating hours: 6:40 to 22:30 (20 to 30 minutes intervals)
Bus Rt. 109
Airport → My Dinh Bus Station in the city
- Time required: Approx. 1 hr.
- Fare: 8,000 dong
- Operating hours: 5:00 to 21:30 (every 20 min. to 30 min.)
- Time required: Approx. 35 minutes to the city center
- Fare: Using the meter, approximately 350,000 to 470,000 Dong to the city center. (About 400,000 Dong to the old city.) The fare will increase if caught in traffic congestion. Fixed rate taxis that can be requested at the Hanoi Tourism Information Desk in the airport arrival lobby cost 500,000 dong to the old city.
- Operating hours: From the first flight arrival to the last flight arrival of the day
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.