ANA offers you valuable options, "ANA MY CHOICE" Service
Airport Paid Lounge Access
Image of Narita Airport ANA LOUNGE
Image of Haneda Airport ANA LOUNGE
"ANA LOUNGE" may be used for a fee at Narita and Haneda airports for international flights.
The lounge provides a variety of services including beverages that will refresh passengers' thirst and wireless Internet connection for those who wish to check the latest news or their email before boarding their flight.We hope passengers will take advantage of this convenient service during their vacation or while on a business trip.
Passengers who have purchased eligible flights operated by ANA Group with ANA flight number on that day
- *Passengers aged under 20 years must be accompanied by a person aged 20 years or over.
- *Some types of fares, such as inclusive tour fares, are not eligible for the use of this service.
- If you have any questions, please contact ANA by phone.
ANA LOUNGE located at Narita/Haneda International Airport (International departure terminal)
- *Payment can be made in cash (JPY) or credit card.
- *Children aged under 2 years who are accompanied by persons aged 20 years or over may enter free of charge.
Application reception times
Applications are accepted after ticket purchase from 2 months prior to boarding until 6:00 PM on the day prior to boarding.
How to apply
Applications must be made in advance on the ANA Website.
Please apply in advance from [ANA MY CHOICE] on the confirmation of reservation details screen after purchasing your ticket.
*This service may not be available during busy periods.
[Contact] ANA Telephone Inquiries
How to Use this Service
Having made your reservation in advance, please come to the ticket counter at Narita/Haneda Airport.
After payment, you will receive an ANA My Choice Lounge Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) Passenger Receipt. Payment can be made in cash (JPY) or credit card.
When entering the lounge, please show your ANA My Choice EMD Passenger Receipt at reception.
- ・Lounge Coupons may only be used by the person whose name is written on the front of the coupon. Each coupon may only be used once and is valid for Lounge access for one person.
- ・Lounge Coupons may only be used before departure, at the airport lounge of issue, and on the date of issue.
- ・If the Lounge is full, you may be asked to use a different Lounge, or you may not be able to access to the Lounge.In such a case, refunds will be given only on the date of your departure and at the departure airport.
- ・ANA "Diamond Service", "Platinum Service" members, ANA Super Flyer's card members and Star Alliance Gold members are allowed to use the lounge free of charge by submitting the member's card.Also, passengers flying on some applicable fares may be allowed to use certain lounges free of charge.For details, please seeEligible Guests.
- ・Payment can be made at Narita Airport up to one hour before the final ANA-operated flight of the day.
ANA My Car Valet Service
After making your prior reservation, please come to our partner car park, Central Parking Narita, and drop off your car with us. Your car will be kept in a special fully-roofed garage.You will be escorted to Narita International Airport on our complimentary limousine service.
When you arrive at Narita Int'l Airport, we will deliver your car to the car drop.Relax and enjoy a moment to unwind in the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE (International arrivals Lounge) while you wait for your car to be delivered.
Passengers who have purchased roundtrip flights from Narita Int'l Airport operated by ANA Group with an ANA flight number.
- *Passengers boarding on flights by Star Alliance member airlines or codeshare flights operated by the codeshare partner airlines are not eligible.
- *Does not apply to tickets for some types of fares.
- *Tickets purchased at other airlines or travel agencies may not be accepted.If you have any questions, please contact [ANA My Car Valet Service Desk].
|ANA Platinum Service & Super Flyers Card Member||Others|
|up to 3days||¥7,200||¥8,230||¥10,290|
- * Please pay the service fee on the day you park your car at Central Parking Narita.
- * Additional service charges will apply when parking for 12 days or more. (Additional fee: 520 Japanese yen per extra day.)
- *The above fee includes consumption tax, the parking fee and other service charges.
- *You will earn miles when you use this service.Please check Earning miles（*to Japanese page.） for details.
Application reception times
After ticket purchase from 2 months prior to boarding until 6:00 PM on the day prior to departure from Narita Int'l Airport.
How to apply
Applications must be made in advance on the ANA Website or by telephone.
You can apply in advance from [ANA MY CHOICE] on the confirmation of reservation details screen after purchasing your ticket.
ANA My Car Valet Service
Business hours (Japan time): 9:00 AM–6:00 PM (All year round)
0570-015-952 (81-3-6741-8873 from outside Japan)
How to Use this Service
- Come directly to our partner car park (Central Parking Narita) and deposit your car with us.
(Your car will be kept carefully in a safe, fully-roofed, fixed-location garage.)
- After leaving your car, you will be escorted to the South Wing Departure lobby of terminal 1 of Narita International Airport by our complimentary shuttle service.
- When you arrive back to Narita Airport from your trip, please contact us by telephoning our special Welcome Home hotline below.
Telephone number for return (paid): 0476-32-0655
Reception times (Japan): 6:30 AM - arrival of final ANA operated flight (365 days a year)
After calling, you will need to wait about 20 minutes for the arrival of your car.
*Please contact an ANA Overseas Branch in the event of a change to your return flight while you are overseas.
- We will deliver your car to the car drop located close to the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE (International arrivals Lounge) in the South Wing of terminal 1 of Narita Airport, without you having to come and pick it up.
- After you have been through Immigration and Customs, please go to the reception of the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE (International arrivals Lounge. Open from 06:30 AM to 07:30 PM, all year round) located in the Arrivals lobby.We will guide you from the Lounge directly to your car via a special walkway.
- Before you pick up your car, relax and enjoy a moment to unwind in the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE (International arrivals Lounge: fully equipped with drinks, snacks, showers, wireless/cable LAN, etc.).
*Limited to one application per customer.However, ANA "Diamond Service", "Platinum Service" member and ANA Super Flyer's card member are allowed to use the lounge based on their status rules by submitting their member's card.
- In case of arrival after 07:00 PM, our representative will be awaiting you at the entrance to the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE (International arrivals Lounge) and will guide you to your car.
- *Services within this service that relate to use of the car park and pick up and drop off are provided on the basis of a contract between the customer and Central Parking Narita.
Notes on Using Our Partner Car Park
- ・The size of our special fully-roofed garages is as follows.
Not larger than total width: 2,630mm, total length: 4,950mm, total height: 2,330mm
*There may be cases when, due to the model (size) of your car, it will not fit under the roof, or when we are unable to accept your car for other reasons, so please confirm with our desk at the time of making your reservation.
- ・If the period of depositing your car with us is extended due to a change in your itinerary, etc. after your departure, we may be obliged to move your car to a different space (without a roof) for the extended period.
- ・Please do not leave any dangerous, valuable or gold (precious metal) objects in your car upon your departure.
- ・Please ensure that your car contains sufficient gas before dropping off your car with us.
- ・Any damage to, or theft etc., from your car during the period you leave the car with us is subject to compensation according to the liability insurance policy of our partner car park.
- ・The following comprise our Disclaimer regarding Customer use of our partner car park (Central Parking Narita).(Please be sure to read it carefully).
- ・We do not accept responsibility for any damage to a vehicle which has not been subject to a joint check at the time of handing over/ leaving the vehicle with us.
- ・Regardless of the age of the vehicle, we do not accept any responsibility for trouble related to the internal combustion engine or auxiliary components (transmission and gas pedal) during the period of leaving the vehicle with us.
- ・If a tire is punctured during the period of leaving the car with us, we will carry out repairs to replace the tire without the Passenger's permission in order to restore the vehicle's mobility, but all expenses relating to this repair/replacement will be borne by the Customer.
- ・We do not accept any responsibility for valuable or gold (precious metal) items left in a Passenger's vehicle which may be subject to theft.
- ・Passenger vehicles will be delivered from our partner car park to the special car drop on the Arrivals floor of terminal 1 of Narita Airport, and therefore, your car meter will have gained a few kilometers since the time of deposit.Thank you for your understanding.
- ・When being driven en route for Passenger collection, on rare occasions, a loose stone, etc., may cause damage to the front windscreen or side windows of a Passenger's vehicle, but we accept no responsibility for any such occurrence of an event of Force Majeure.
- ・Should a Passenger's vehicle be subject to a theft, the Passenger will be compensated within the range specified in the liability insurance policy of our partner car park, but in the unlikely event that this amount is not sufficient, the Passenger shall be responsible for the deficit amount.
- ・We accept no responsibility for any damage caused to a Passenger vehicle due to riots or other acts of insurgency for which the car park company is not responsible, or for any Acts of Providence (such as typhoons, floods, snowfall, hail, lightning strikes, etc.).
- ・We do not accept any responsibility for Passenger vehicles after they have been returned to the Customer.