"Japan Travel Planner"
Website for Travelers Visiting Japan
- ・TOKYO, April 11, 2018 - All Nippon Airways (ANA) announces the introduction of a new website "Japan Travel Planner" aimed to help travelers visiting Japan discover the beauty of the country by obtaining valuable travel information.
- ・The two informative current websites "ANA Experience Japan" and "Taste of Japan" were integrated into the new " Japan Travel Planner" website which offers enhanced research and travel plan creation functions making it easy to find the best ways to get to sightseeing spots. By selecting a location and the desired traveling time, a recommended itinerary of the trip will be created and an option to make a reservation for an air ticket will be given.
- ・Through this new "Japan Travel Planner" site, ANA will introduce not only the most popular sightseeing spots, but also many hidden attractive locations throughout Japan, strongly contributing to the accomplishment of the Japanese government tourism target of reaching 40 million overseas visitors to Japan in 2020.
- ・ANA will continue enriching the lives of its customers through memorable and enjoyable moments that excite and inspire.
Name of the new website： Japan Travel Planner (URL: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/japan-travel-planner/)
Available languages： Five Languages(English／Chinese [Simplified and Traditional] ／Korean／Japanese)
- - Visitors can search various information related to food, cultural experiences, shopping and others
choosing from menus sorted by area and category
- - When visitors select the desired sightseeing spot, an itinerary of the journey including travel time by ground transportation automatically will be created to support visitors making their travel plans
- - The created itinerary can be directly shared to social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Weibo (Chinese simplified characters only)
- - Visitors can find information of relevant tourist associations in each region on "Japan Travel Planner". Also, the website automatically reflects shared and posted information by influencers on their own social media pages using the function of Adobe Livefyer.
- - To give visitors constantly updated information, the website includes templates of area information that are easy to update and which can be used by local governments and tourism promotion organizations.
Contact: ANA Corporate Communications, TEL +81-3-6735-1111, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the "Inspiration of Japan" high quality of service, ANA has been awarded the respected 5-Star rating from SKYTRAX for six consecutive years starting in 2013. Additionally, ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times in the past 10 years - 2007, 2013 and 2018, becoming one of the few airlines winning this prestigious award for multiple times.
ANA was founded in 1952 with two helicopters and has become the largest airline in Japan, as well as one of the most significant airlines in Asia, operating 85 international routes and 116 domestic routes. ANA offers a unique dual hub model which enables passengers to travel to Tokyo and connect through the two airports in the metropolitan Tokyo, NARITA and HANEDA, to various destinations throughout Japan, and also offers same day connections between various North American, Asian and Chinese cities.
ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999 and has joint venture partnerships with United Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines.
Besides the full service and award winner carrier ANA, the ANA Group has two LCCs as consolidated subsidiaries, Vanilla Air Inc. and Peach Aviation Limited. The ANA Group carried 52.1 million passengers in FY2016, has approximately 39,000 employees and a fleet of 260 aircraft. ANA is a proud launch customer and the biggest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.