Travel Assistance for Disabled Customers
About this site
At ANA Disability Desk, we are here to provide customers with disabilities or those who are ill or injured with consultation and assistance for a safe and comfortable journey.
If you require special attention or service due to medical reasons or physical limitations, do not hesitate to contact the ANA Disability Desk.
ANA Disability Desk [Operation Hours: 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m. (Japan time, Open all year)]
* Toll free numbers area not available for cell phones. If you are calling from a cell phone, please call our NaviDial number.
* If you wish to contact us from outside Japan, first dial the country code for Japan (81) and then the telephone number without the 0.
- ■Inform us well in advance if you or/and several other persons need special assistance.
- ■Check-in procedures and security check may take some time, please come to the airport with sufficient time to check-in.
- ■For passengers planning to change planes may require substantial time to move between the terminals and undergo check-in procedures. Please consult with ANA Disability desk beforehand.
The following customers must contact ANA Disability Desk beforehand:
- ◆Customers requiring an Oxygen Cylinder and/or Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) on board.
(The customer must have a signed medical certificate (MEDIF) by doctor verifying that he/she is fit to fly)
- ◆Customers requiring other medical devices on board.
- ◆Customers requiring a Stretcher
- ◆Customers requiring an Incubator
- ◆Customers who may need other kind of special medical treatments on board
- ◆Group tour customers including more than 10 people who require special assistance
Announcements from ANA
For customers traveling with a medical oxygen cylinder, Portable Oxygen Concentrator(POC)or CPAP, please see Personal Medical Equipments.