12,000 miles for JPY12,400 (JPY3,100 × 4) Airport Limousine Bus Voucher between Narita International Airport and Central Tokyo (include Haneda Airport).
Term of Validity
6 months (Example: The Voucher issued on April 7 is valid until October 31.)
Note: Expired vouchers will not be accepted.
ANA Mileage Club members residing in the U.S., Canada and Central and South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea.
* The vouchers will be delivered to the address for mail registered for ANA Mileage Club. Please make sure your address in the U.S, Canada and Central and South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau or Korea is properly registered for ANA Mileage Club before you apply for redemption.
Click here to View/Change your address.
Please do not change the registered postal address from the time of application to the time of voucher receipt.
How to Apply
[For members residing in U.S., Europe, Middle East, Africa, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea]
Please click "Redeem Miles" below. You will be directed to the application page. Miles will be deducted at the time of application.
[For members residing in Canada and Central and South America]
Please click "Application Form" below. Please complete the application form and send it to ANA by FAX or mail.
|(2) MAIL||：||ANA Customer Service Center, the Americas|
|21250 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 200|
|Torrance, CA 90503, U.S.A.|
Miles will be deducted after ANA receives the application form.
How to Use the Bus Vouchers
* Please present the bus voucher at the counter to exchange for the bus ticket when boarding at Narita International Airport, Haneda Airport, Shinjuku Station West Exit, T-CAT (Tokyo City Air Terminal).
How to Make the Reservation
No reservation is required for the journey from Narita International Airport to Central Tokyo (include Haneda Airport). Please present the bus voucher at the Airport Limousine ticket counter to exchange for the bus ticket. For return journey from Central Tokyo (include Haneda Airport) to Narita International Airport, advance reservation is required one day prior to your travel date. Reservation could be made by calling "Limousine Bus Reservation Center".
■Limousine Bus Reservation Center
Sat, Sun & Holidays: 9:00-18:00
For more details, please visit Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. homepage.
Narita International Airport ⇔ Central Tokyo (include Haneda Airport)
For specific route and destination, please visit Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. homepage.
- · Mileage expiration date is based on Japan time. Please make sure to use miles before the expiration date.
- · Miles will be automatically deducted from your mileage account at the time of redemption application. No change, refund or cancellation is allowed after redemption application.
- · Please allow approximately 10 to 15 business days from the order date for delivery.
- · One bus voucher is limited to be used by one adult or one child in one time.
- · Please read thoroughly the "Condition of Use" stated on the bus voucher before use.
- · No change will be given when the payment is settled by the bus voucher.
- · Mileage pooling through Family Account service is not permitted.
- · Trading, selling or making any change of the bus voucher is prohibited.
- · The bus voucher is invalid without a validation stamp.
- · The bus voucher is not replaceable, redeemable, or transferable even if damaged, lost or stolen.
- · Other terms and conditions apply. For details, please refer Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. homepage.