Please review the points at the following links before using awards.
- *Click the link to jump to the corresponding information.
How to Apply for Awards
*Application procedures cannot be completed at the airport.
Customers can log into the ANA website, then use the Partner Flight Awards section of the Members-only Features to apply.
- *Ticket issuance and mileage deduction for Virgin Atlantic Airways [VS], Etihad Airways [EY], Eurowings [EW], Philippine Airlines [PR], Air Dolomiti [EN], Air Macau [NX], Hawaiian Airlines [HA], Germanwings [4U], Jet Airways [9W], and Vietnam Airlines [VN] cannot be processed through the ANA website. Please contact the ANA Mileage Club Service Center to make reservations.
[For Customers Outside Japan]
Application and Ticketing Deadlines
- Application Period
From 09:00 (JST) 355 days prior to the departure date until 96 hours prior to departure.
However, reservations opening dates will differ depending on the airline. Reservations are made after applying for the entire itinerary.
- *For Shenzhen Airlines, the reservations for the summer and winter flight timetables open 2 months prior to the respective timetable.
Summer Timetable From the last Sunday in March until the last Saturday in October Winter Timetable From the last Sunday in October until the last Saturday in March
- Ticketing Period
Tickets will be issued when reservations have been made for all award ticket sectors of the itinerary. However, if a ticketing period has been specified, tickets will be issued during that period. Reservations will be automatically canceled if tickets are not issued within the ticketing period.
Ticketing Service Charge
A ticketing service charge will apply when a ticket is issued by ANA for a new ANA partner airline flight award reservation. For tickets issued in Japan, the ticketing service charge is JPY 2,160 (including tax). For tickets issued in other countries, please refer to the table below. Ticketing service charges do not apply to tickets which are issued through the ANA website.
|Country||Ticketing Service Charge||Country||Ticketing Service Charge|
|Japan||YEN 2,160||The Philippines||USD 25|
|South Korea||KRW 28,000||Indonesia||IDR 400,000|
|China||CNY 150||Malaysia||MYR 80|
|Hong Kong||HKD 200||Cambodia*1||USD 20|
|Taiwan||TWD 780||United States||USD 25|
|India*1||INR 0||United Kingdom||GBP 10|
|Singapore||SGD 35||Switzerland*2||CHF 20|
|Thailand||THB 800||Other European Countries||EUR 15|
|Myanmar||USD 25||Australia||AUD 25|
- A ticketing service charge will be applied to each set of tickets for each person.
- Ticketing service charges will be waived for award tickets that are issued for infants under the age of 2.
- *1 Applicable for tickets issued from July 19, 2016.
- *2 For tickets issued by the ANA International Reservation Center, a ticketing service charge of EUR 15 will apply.
Waitlisting is not available (including for ANA flights).
Award reservations must be made for all sectors.
Open tickets cannot be issued.
Changes after Ticket Issuance
The departure date and flight can be changed until the ticket's expiration date.
Change Acceptance Deadline: 96 hours prior to the departure of the new flight
- *Changes can be made through the ANA website until 96 hours prior to the departure of the first flight of the itinerary if the ticket has not been used.
Points to Note After Ticket Issuance
- The names of the passenger and the AMC member who is providing the miles cannot be changed.
- The airline, passenger, sector, route, and service class* cannot be changed.
- *Even if the new itinerary and original itinerary are the same ZONE, changes cannot be made.
- *It is possible to change a connection at the destination or connecting point from a stopover (exceeding 24 hours) to a layover (less than 24 hours), and vice versa.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 355 days in advance of the departure date.
- Tickets for reservations cannot be issued as open tickets and waitlisting is also not available.
- Reservations for partner airline award tickets cannot be converted into ANA international flight award reservations.
- When making changes to an unused ticket, differences may arise due to adjustments to fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. Such differences will be notified at the time of the reservation change. (Even if the original reservation was made before April 12, 2015, if a change was made to the unused ticket for the first sector on April 12, the new terms and conditions from April 12 will apply.)
- Itineraries with stopovers in multiple cities.
- When requesting a change to a lower service class than the one which was originally reserved due to seat availability in that lower service class. (However, the required mileage difference between the 2 classes will not be refunded.)
- When a ticket for the sector was issued based on the required mileage for a service class that was higher than what was originally reserved, and a change to that higher service class is requested due to seat availability.
- *Changes must be made before the departure of the originally reserved flight and by 96 hours prior to the departure of the new flight. If reservation changes or cancellations are not made by the departure time of the originally reserved flight, changes to all subsequent flights will not be permitted. The exchange/reissue service charge will not apply.
- Procedures to Make Changes
After logging in, use the Members-only Features (Partner Flight Awards - View Reservations) to complete the procedures.
- *Procedures for changes cannot be completed at the airport.
The e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt can be collected via email, post, or at an ANA branch office. To prevent delivery errors, the e-Ticket Itinerary Receipt will only be sent to the email address or postal address that is registered to the AMC member's account.
- *It cannot be collected at the airport.
Please confirm the Terms and Conditions as well as the Application and Collection pages when using award tickets.