How to use
- Select a restaurant.
- Make a reservation at the restaurant.
- Give the restaurant voucher to the restaurant when you go there to dine.
For restaurants located in Japan, please confirm the information below and make the reservation on your own.
When making the reservation, please indicate that you are using the Diamond Service Michelin-starred Restaurant Benefit.
For restaurant outside Japan, Smart & Co Japan will make the reservation on your behalf.
- Smart & Co Japon has been contracted by ANA to oversee operations related to this benefit.
- When you make your reservation, you may be asked to provide certain necessary information, such as your name and telephone number and the expiration date of your voucher.
- Changes and cancellation of reservations for the service are subject to the terms of the cancellation policy of the service provider. Smart & Co. Japon accepts no responsibility whatsoever with regard to payment of any cancellation or other charges that may apply when you change or cancel a reservation. Vouchers may not be used in lieu of payment of cancellation or reservation fees or similar fees.
- Details of the service providers and the service are subject to change within the valid period of the voucher you hold. In such cases, Smart & Co. Japon will make reasonable efforts to provide you with an acceptable substitute service.
- Provision of the service is at the sole responsibility of the service providers. Neither Smart & Co. Japon nor Smartbox dealers accept any responsibility whatsoever with respect to provision of the service.
- Each voucher is valid for one dining experience at a restaurant that can be selected through the Diamond Service Michelin-starred Restaurant Benefit.
- Each voucher is valid until September 30, 2016. Customers who are not able to use the voucher within the validity period are requested to contact Smart & Co Japon by September 30, 2016.
- Vouchers are not valid for fees for additional services not included in the Smartbox service or for transportation expenses to and from the location where the service is provided.
- Please present the voucher to the service provider on the date of reservation. The service may be provided after the service provider has verified the validity of the voucher.
Copies of vouchers are not valid for provision of the service.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers that are not used or are lost or stolen will not be replaced or reimbursed.
- The information is accurate as of the time of writing (November 2015). Please note that the restaurants have different business hours and menus.
Please note that there may be cases in which vouchers cannot be used for special Christmas, year-end, and New Year holiday menus. There may also be cases in which customers may be responsible for amounts beyond what the vouchers cover.
- Photographs are provided for illustrative purposes only. Actual items and appearances may differ.
- At some restaurants, drinks may not be included in the special menu.
Smart & Co Japon
03-6721-5670 <toll/from a mobile phone>
+81-3-6721-5670 <toll/from outside Japan>
Service hours / 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
(Japan Standard Time. Service hours do not apply to weekends, Japanese national holidays, and the Obon holiday period in mid August.)