So that our customers can use our website with greater ease, the information below is collected and stored using Cookies*1.
- · Log-in data for ANA Mileage Club Members
- · Data from personalized pages
- · Page settings
- · Registration data from special campaigns, etc
- · Site access history
When we send mail to our customers, the following data may be collected:
· The status of HTML e-mails, ie, whether they have been opened or previewed (using Web beacons *2)
· Whether our site has been accessed via a link in a text e-mail or HTML mail.
- A technology used to identify a user's computer. The Help button on the tool-bar of almost all browsers explains how to refuse the registration of new Cookies, how to switch off the Cookie function, and can also be used to alert you to a new Cookie.
*2 Web beacon
Minute pictures invisible to the naked eye (1x1 pixel GIF) that are embedded into webpages or HTML e-mails and used to record the following data:opening/ previewing of e-mails, and access to websites using links in e-mails. ANA uses Web beacons when distributing HTML e-mail (except reservation related e-mails).