Points to Note When Using Awards
Customers Who Are Eligible to Use Awards
The AMC member (primary member), their spouse or same-sex partner, and relatives within 2 degrees of family relationship are eligible to use awards.
- *Award user registration is required in advance.
- *Only the primary member can redeem miles for partner points.
Points to Note When Applying for Awards
- Please redeem awards before the expiration dates of the miles.
Miles are valid until the end of the month 36 months after their accrual.
- The primary member must apply for the award.
The identity of the primary member is verified at the time of the award application. Please have your ANA Card or AMC Card ready. If the 10-digit AMC membership number is not provided, the application will not be accepted. As a general principle, applications by persons other than the primary member are not accepted. If applying for an award by proxy, the identity of the proxy will be verified.
- Make sure to confirm the mileage balance of the account.
The account must have sufficient miles to redeem the award at the time of the application.
- Miles will be automatically used in order of oldest accrued miles.
The amount of miles that is required to redeem an award is automatically deducted from the account, starting with the "oldest" miles (earliest accrual month).
- Awards are delivered only to the postal address that is registered to the primary member's account.
However, it is possible to designate other delivery addresses for ANA Selection Awards and ANA Shopping Point Awards. That being said, delivery addresses are restricted to only those within Japan.
- The primary member cannot combine their miles with those from other AMC accounts or other airlines.
- ANA Domestic Flight Awards
- ANA International Flight Awards
- ANA International Upgrade Awards
- ANA Partner Airline Flight Awards
- *Awards besides those which are listed above cannot be redeemed in this way.
- If an award is not used, the miles which were used for redemption cannot be refunded back to the mileage account or exchanged for another award.
Awards which go unused after application will become invalid. ANA flight awards and ANA international upgrade awards may be eligible for refunds if unused. Please refer to the information for the respective award for details.
- *A customer who is using multiple seats on the same flight cannot use flight awards.
- *Terms and conditions for award usage are subject to change without notice.