Number of seats that can be reserved, children and infant reservations
- ● The maximum number of persons (total of adults and children) for which reservations can be made at once when seats are available is as follows.
- ・First Class: 9
- ・Business Class: 9
- ・Economy Class: 9
- * Depending on the operating airline the maximum number may be different.
- ● Select adult, child or infant based on the age as of the boarding date.
- ・Adult: 16+ years old
- ・Adult: 12-15 years old
- ・Child: 2-11 years old
- ・Infant: 8 days - 1 years old (Excluding award reservations)
- * Online reservations for infants
A reservation for 1 infant not occupying a seat can be made for each adult.
Reservations cannot be made online for infants occupying seats.
- * Please refer to Fares and Notes on Using the Servicefor children and infants.
【Reservations that cannot be made online】
The following types of reservations can be made via telephone.
・Infants occupying seats
・1 adult accompanying 2 or more infants
・Children between the ages of 5 and 11 traveling alone
・An individual between the ages of 12 and 15 years traveling with a child
・Reservation/ticketing for children/infants separately from the accompanying adult's reservation/ticketing
・1 expectant mother with a due date that is within 28 days, traveling with infant(s)
When your itinerary includes Japan domestic flights only (Excluding award reservations)
- ●The number of seats can be reserved at a time (total of adult/child) are 1 to 9.
- ● Select adult or child based on the age as of the boarding date.
- ・Adult: Age 12 or older
- ・Child: Age 3 to 11 Note: differs from international
- * One infant（8 days to 2 year old） may sit in a single adult passenger's lap.
When making a reservation from a website where this screen is displayed, it is not necessary to purchase a ticket for the infant or notify the airline in advance that you will be traveling with an infant. Please notify the staff directly at check-in.
- 1. When all passengers are below 20 years of age
Based on the rules of the operating airline, boarding may not be permitted. For reservations which include flights operated other than ANA, please confirm the applicable rules directly with the operating airline in advance. The rules of other airlines may be different from the handling of ANA.