PREMIUM ECONOMY Information on Airport Services
Airport Departure Lounge
Relax and enjoy the time before departure in the lounge.
【Applicable airports 】Lounge is available for your use before departure as follows.
Japan: Narita, Haneda
North America: New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Jose, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Mexico City, Honolulu
Europe: London, Paris, Brussels
Asia/Oceania: Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, Sydney, Mumbai, Delhi
- *Customers will be provided with Coffee Shop vouchers, etc. if our lounge is full.
- *Lounge service is available at departing international airport.
- *A transfer lounge service is available upon request for customers connecting to an ANA-operated international flight from an international flight operated by another airline.
(Customers must display the voucher issued to them at the ANA counter/ANA connection counter when entering the lounge.)
Priority Check-in Service
Use of the Priority Counter is available when checking-in for international flights at the airport.
Enjoy a smooth check-in, even at peak vacation times when the airport is crowded.
- *Only available if you check in at the ANA counter.
This service is not available if you check in at another airline's counter.
Priority Baggage Claim Service
Collect your checked-in baggage swiftly upon arrival at your destination airport with our priority pick-up service, which enables you to get your bags next after our First Class and Business Class customers.
- *Only available if you check your baggage in at the ANA counter.
This service is not available if you check your baggage in at another airline's counter.